Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I definitely wasn't the slow one tonight cause I got stuck behind all the slow ones and lost side of the people I knew at least. I didn't even realize it until it was too late. Blah. And I didn't want to be around them so here I am.

Sucks I was having a good ride. Think I'm getting used to the group thing but I think that was too many bikes tonight, honestly.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
yeah there were quite a few. if you ever get lost, give me a call, i'ill let you know where we are or where we are headed. we had 40 bikes at sonic tonight. we just got home (early for us). we'll be out tomorrow though.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll try to make it again but I may have to miss it cause I have a friend who stressing out so I might be spending some time with her.

Yup that's me. Knight O' Shinnin Armor.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
EricKC said:
I'll try to make it again but I may have to miss it cause I have a friend who stressing out so I might be spending some time with her.

Yup that's me. Knight O' Shinnin Armor.

is she hot?

·
Registered
617 Posts
Haha-I saw your bike but never got over to chat with you. I noticed you weren't around later in the night. Like silent said, call us if you ever get split up with us..

-Spoons

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
its a good thing i dont have to worry about keeping up, it be a pain in the ass for me to try and find the group as my directional skills in kc suck ass lol

·
Registered
253 Posts
Another night full of squids that cut off the girl on the 600 in the straights... shitheads... I mean really... How many times do I have to completely molest someone thru a corner before they figure out I'm going to keep doing it? I'm SO tired of that scene... :lame

And EricKC, have I met you before? It sounds like everyone else has...

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
butterfli said:
Another night full of squids that cut off the girl on the 600 in the straights... shitheads... I mean really... How many times do I have to completely molest someone thru a corner before they figure out I'm going to keep doing it? I'm SO tired of that scene... :lame

And EricKC, have I met you before? It sounds like everyone else has...

heh ready to start riding in lawrence? :lol

and whats this molestation you are speaking of? you mean if i ride squidly you will molest me? :2fingers

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was in the front of the pack until after the highway stretch when it started getting clogged up with traffic. (which i had no helmet or contact issues! yay) I try not to be a hypocrite and split lanes and piss off cagers and kinda got trapped behind a limo and a group of guys that were popping off for it. Finally I was like fuck this and broke the yellow line but by then everyone was long gone..

I later saw Keith and Jen taking off from a gas station somewhere so I went with them and that same group came up and I followed them up on 435 hoping they would lead me back to the main group but I was like.. wtf are you doing 435 is down to one lane so I left them got off at Metcalf and headed home.

Man I don't know who it was but at the end in the group there was a guy with a gixxer with no head light and he was really pissing me off cause I could never see him.

I think the best fun I have had so far was that first Sat when it was just a few of us.

Butter, we haven't meet and the only person I have met here in real life so far as been Brandy and Joe everyone else just knows me from here. I've only been out one weekend before this one. I assume you were the one talking to Brandy tonight at the gas station.. I was the one standing behind her doing nothing. Oh.. and I may have been one person that cut you off :( I was getting a little irritated with people that night (not that you were irritating) but I was getting sick of getting clumped up behind people trying to pull of wheelies with 90283042983042 people around them.

And I have spaces issues :p. I don't recall be clumped in corners though.

Yeah, Spoon we kinda took off from sonic right when I got there and I was hoping to meet with some people but I have no idea who anyone is and from Brandy's reaction she didnt' seem to know much people there either.. Only people I recognized from night before was her, Joe and Keith. I was hoping to talk to some people later but that never came.

But yeah I'll call next time cause maybe by then some of the crap would be filtered off again.

BTW you all can just call me Eric :D

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
gixerking said:
is she hot?
Indeed.

Thats why she needs a knight to be protected from people like you.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
EricKC said:
Indeed.

Thats why she needs a knight to be protected from people like you.

heh well its a good thing that i am KING and knights follow my commands :flipa

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah.. just like Arthur and Lancelot?

(ignore if this is a double post)

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
gixerking said:
its a good thing i dont have to worry about keeping up, it be a pain in the ass for me to try and find the group as my directional skills in kc suck ass lol
I know my city but still its not like I know where every road ends up so in the end I was kinda like.. ok where the fuck am I? And when I take off for home I got to spend a little time getting my bearings back.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
bah there is always the occasional foul in the system and we are not due for one for atleast another millenium :)

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
EricKC said:
I know my city but still its not like I know where every road ends up so in the end I was kinda like.. ok where the fuck am I? And when I take off for home I got to spend a little time getting my bearings back.

heh i been riding up there for over a year now im still fucked up when it comes to getting anywhere there. maybe its because im only there at night :dunno

·
Registered
253 Posts
Well nice job identifying/introducing yourself then... ;)
And I have no idea who cut me off. For some reason, I doubt it was you b/c Brandy has good things to say about you as a rider. There's a difference between cutting someone off and passing in front of them. One is a dickhead and usually not very well controlled move, and one is a pass. I just get tired of the guys that can't ride passing me in the straights when my shiznit can't hang w/ those big bikes... :( Then I have to regain my spot once we hit some curves. Oh well... maybe when I actually get FAST, it won't be a problem. :) Hope to meet you sometime soon - until then - ride safe.
And GK -- come off it w/ the smack talkin'!! :banned

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
butterfli said:

i have no idea what you speakin of :dunno

·
Registered
253 Posts
gixerking said:
i have no idea what you speakin of :dunno
:chair Jus' messin' with ya... isn't this a funny smilie?! Bwahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! I just found it...

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
butterfli said:
:chair Jus' messin' with ya... isn't this a funny smilie?! Bwahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! I just found it...
lol yeah they keep changin them so i can never keep track of what smilies are here :spank

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
butterfli said:
Well nice job identifying/introducing yourself then... ;)
And I have no idea who cut me off. For some reason, I doubt it was you b/c Brandy has good things to say about you as a rider. There's a difference between cutting someone off and passing in front of them. One is a dickhead and usually not very well controlled move, and one is a pass. I just get tired of the guys that can't ride passing me in the straights when my shiznit can't hang w/ those big bikes... :( Then I have to regain my spot once we hit some curves. Oh well... maybe when I actually get FAST, it won't be a problem. :) Hope to meet you sometime soon - until then - ride safe.
Ah sorry. I didn't really know who you were when I was there last night. Wasn't until you said you were on the 600 here that I pieced it together even with a pic of you in your avatar. I figured if you were someone that was on here Brandy would have said something. :spank <<<< That's for you, Brandy

And as far as not being fast in the straightaways but better in curves in my opinon that's more important and where the most fun is.

Like I said I'm going try to make it out tonight pending more imporant issues. Hopefully it will be more of a smaller tighter group were I can lag behind everyone else in. Althought I will admit it was fun roaring by everyone under the 69 bridge.
:leghump

1 - 20 of 35 Posts