Sport Bikes banner

Blackhawk Farms this weekend...

1K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Jake 
#1 ·
There will be some very good racing going on this weekend at blackhawk, Some video company matched all the purses for the weekend brining in alot of outside competition. I myself will be going out satuday night and racing on sunday.

#2 ·
thrdrcr said:
There will be some very good racing going on this weekend at blackhawk, Some video company matched all the purses for the weekend brining in alot of outside competition. I myself will be going out satuday night and racing on sunday.
I plan on heading down there on Sunday with my dad. Do you know what time the races start thrdrcr?

#4 ·
thrdrcr said:
practice is at 8am racing starts ariund 10. Look for me out there #91 White plate
I'll keep an eye out for ya.

#6 ·
VTEC_EATER said:
Is this the CCS race Ive heard of? I would like to go, but my weekend is filling up quickly.
Yes it is.

#7 ·
thrdrcr said:
practice is at 8am racing starts ariund 10. Look for me out there #91 White plate
I saw you running out on the track but couldn't find where you were pitting at. Today was the busiest I've ever seen it at BHF.

#8 ·
I always park by the medical station...Not such as good weekend though...Could not get the bike to work properly. Did you see the suszuki launch in turn 4 in race 13? About 15` up and over the wall ending in the 12 O clock position with the rider posing next to it?

#10 ·
thrdrcr said:
I always park by the medical station...Not such as good weekend though...Could not get the bike to work properly. Did you see the suszuki launch in turn 4 in race 13? About 15` up and over the wall ending in the 12 O clock position with the rider posing next to it?
No, I didn't see that. What time did that happen? I had to leave at 1 pm because I had a fantasy football draft to get to.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.