Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
So Sexy it hurts
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Because of Ben

Dad...can we spend some time together?

My "out" right now is riding....and thats usually saturdays......commuting hos gotten canned because I'm either taking my daughter to the sitters or the boy to school and vice versa on the way home

so the bike just sits there

I haven't ridden it in nearly a month...and before that it was yet another month

I wanna get a toy that'll haul the kids and be able to take out in the woods and get stuck on some trail with Ben and goof off all day.

I'm hoping someone offers up a pretty decent bronco/jeep and a dual sport :headbang

I still have the CB to ride....but the bird ain't getting the riding it was bought for

·
Registered
2 Posts
CasterTroy said:
Yeah you heard me!

Whatcha got?

it's either a trade for one of them or $6500 whichever
What exactly are you looking for? I need a blackbird and am trying to see if yours is the one for me. Is it Fuel Injected and Black? I got a 98/99 (the vin says 98 but color scheme was only available in 99) VF750C (Honda Magna) that kicks ass (ask anybody on the streetknights.com SouthFlorida forum) and I am willing to put it up in trade with some cash, if all is well with you.

·
Registered
912 Posts
How many miles are on it? I got a 76 CJ7

·
Registered
31 Posts
dude a jeep that cheep lifted....ya plan on buying yaself an engine for it cause ya its gonna be hard to find one that cheep...i should know i drive one

·
So Sexy it hurts
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SportMagnaCameraMan said:
What exactly are you looking for? I need a blackbird and am trying to see if yours is the one for me. Is it Fuel Injected and Black? I got a 98/99 (the vin says 98 but color scheme was only available in 99) VF750C (Honda Magna) that kicks ass (ask anybody on the streetknights.com SouthFlorida forum) and I am willing to put it up in trade with some cash, if all is well with you.

sorry...didn't see the edit

Yes, fuel injected, black 99

And while I appreciate the offer....I'm just not wanting a magna, as tempting as it sounds.....now if it were a KLR650...hmmm that'd be tempting

1 - 13 of 13 Posts