99 Blackbird
Kustom House of Colors Paint
Basicly Everything Chrome or polished
Power Commander
Micron 4-2-1 Full Exhaust System
MotoTeck Undertail
2 10" Neon TubeS
4 Single LED Accent Lights
Chrome Windscreen (shown in pics but now stcok so I can see thorough it.
Soon to have XM radio and my Passport 8500 mounted.

·
Registered
569 Posts

Corbin seat, raised the stock clip-ons a bit... otherwise stock. Chances are it'll stay that way until Honda confirms or denies the development of a new XX. If no new XX is on the books I'll spring for an Ohlins shock and a Dan Kyle fork reworking... and perhaps a slip-on exhaust.

Currently all my motorcycle hobby money is being spent on stuff to keep what I have in good running shape and on new riding gear.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice XX!!! how did you raise the clip-ons? i wanna get convertibars, helibars or VFR clip-ons to raise my clip-ons some. hope honda makes a new xx and i WILL prolly get one.

·
Registered
569 Posts
DevilishT2003 said:
nice XX!!! how did you raise the clip-ons? i wanna get convertibars, helibars or VFR clip-ons to raise my clip-ons some. hope honda makes a new xx and i WILL prolly get one.
It's very easy and takes about five minutes... get the appropriate sized allen wrench, loosen the allen bolt that secures the clip-on to the fork, raise it about 3/4 of an inch, tighten it back down, and go. Even after raising it a bit it's still got enough meat left over to hold securely to the fork tube. :)

Made a noticeable difference for me and the modification was free.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Use the stock bars off a 2003 VFR. The only modification you have to do is cut one of the tabs off on the brake and clutch cylinder and rotate the lines slightly to get them to clear. Lifts the bars up and back more than Gen-Mar or Helibars do plus it looks stock.

·
Palm City Nice Guy
2,503 Posts
Howdy Folks, thought I'd stop in a minute to check it out, see how things work here.

·
Palm City Nice Guy
2,503 Posts
Why would someone put a power commander on a blackbird? Mine don't need one with a full exhaust system.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hyperpro Progressive front springs
MIG hi mount slip ons
Sportech Black chrome windscreen
'02 VFR bars
Corbin gunfighter/Lady
NEP throttle lock
Carbon fiber CBR1100XX tank pad
Red anodized windscreen screws, oil filler cap, bar ends
Faux carbon fiber levers
CBR filler sticker

Coming soon:
Factory PRo jet kit
Factory Pro Airfilter
Factory PRo ignition advance
Factory Pro Shift kit

Attachments

·
Palm City Nice Guy
2,503 Posts
Slip on's are for kids, put a system on that if you wanna have the fastest bike on the street. :lol

·
Registered
522 Posts
nice blackbirds, I love the black and sivler ones

·
RLPoloArgyleSweaters,Son!
1,272 Posts
If I move up I would get a Blackbird; they aren't appreciated for being as awesome as they are! I like them over the Hayabusa! What do you guys think of the LBS?

·
Palm City Nice Guy
2,503 Posts
eandiver said:
I must be a kid....I have slip ons..........
At least they are Two Bro's. When you get a little older put a full system on it, the difference is well worth it. :D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts