Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been searching the web for some tire deals. Looking for a sport touring tire like a Z6 or a BT021, but wouldn't mind scooping up a set of sport tires at a blow out price. Anyone know of anything?

Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
54 Posts
best deal I found today was Motorcycle Superstore - Motorcycle Helmets and Motorcycle Accessories

Pirelli Diablo Stradas

$233.75 INCLUDING SHIPPING to my door. That is cheaper than the best Conti Road Attack price ($216+$20 shipping) out there which I was also considering. The Strada is on par with the Z6 and probably much better than the B-Stone. I hate the stock BT-020's on my bike......

$234 shipped for good qaulity tires is a good price....

·
Registered
674 Posts
jeff in ohio said:
best deal I found today was Motorcycle Superstore - Motorcycle Helmets and Motorcycle Accessories

Pirelli Diablo Stradas

$233.75 INCLUDING SHIPPING to my door. That is cheaper than the best Conti Road Attack price ($216+$20 shipping) out there which I was also considering. The Strada is on par with the Z6 and probably much better than the B-Stone. I hate the stock BT-020's on my bike......

$234 shipped for good qaulity tires is a good price....
+ !...Even my Favorite..Ron Ayers can't beat that price...They are charging $12.00 shipping per tire!.....which brings it up to $257.80..........

·
Registered
663 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
avogt18 said:
189.99 a SET!! Looks like $8.99 shipping. DUNLOP Qualifier's, sale ends nov. 26th.
Cant beat that!
180/55-17 with either 120/60-17 or 120/70-17... $189.99
Cycle Gear - DUNLOP: Qualifier Street Motorcycle Tires, FRONT
Bingo! Just found these too, was going to post them up.

Now, the question is, is it worth saving 20 bucks to reduce tire life by almost half...I hate being a cheap bastid at time :angry

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ended up going with the Pirelli Diablo Strada's from Motorcycle Superstore, $234 shipped. Couldn't find a bad review on these, unlike the Dunlops.

NH YZF

·
Registered
663 Posts
NH YZF said:
Bingo! Just found these too, was going to post them up.

Now, the question is, is it worth saving 20 bucks to reduce tire life by almost half...I hate being a cheap bastid at time :angry
True but i hear they hook up great. We have a local cyclegear in my area, and guys been buying this set one after another.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts