Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My good friend in the states has been busy and these arrived the other day,the pressure plate is just an update on the original he did a few years back but rather nice.The top yoke looks great and will go well atop the GSXR forks fitted to my old TLS...billet is beautiful. Annoyingly i should have had the top yolk anodized over there.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nice, can we see the rest of the bike too?
Sure can,an oldie but a goodie.Had the thing for around 12 years and just cant seem to bring myself to part with it.Plenty done over the years,favourite bits would be the Carrozzeria rims and later model GSXR forks/radials.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
That's a good looking TL you got there Slapper. Buddy of mine has a green 97 he picked up a couple of years ago with 2700 miles on it. He absolutely loves it.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers,yes they do tend to get under your skin the old TLs.Set up right they can still hang with plenty on real world roads.Say hi to your mate from me its nice to hear of someone else still enjoying one.

·
Registered
475 Posts
That's a nice looking bike. Don't see many of them around these parts. I applaud when people keep a bike with character around instead of always trading up for the newest thing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts