Sport Bikes banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Not always on two
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd share.

Buying brand new rear tire...new clutch plates...new adjustable shift levers...and I forgot what else.

happy birthday to me

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
:needpics

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
Well, since none of the other jokers at least saw fit to wish you a happy birthday...Happy Birthday.

Now, what are you getting for me? My birthday was the 17th :D

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
ad3naline fix said:
Just thought I'd share.

Buying brand new rear tire...new clutch plates...new adjustable shift levers...and I forgot what else.

happy birthday to me
Happy birthday dude. You plan on installing those clutch plates by yourself? Sounds like a rather serious task.

·
Not always on two
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
King Cobra said:
Happy birthday dude. You plan on installing those clutch plates by yourself? Sounds like a rather serious task.
yeah, i've got a custom motorcycle builder in the close family, He's going to walk me through this one so I can do it myself next time.

thanks to all that wished happy birthday. lol

·
Not always on two
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
doods i;d enjoyid my dbay and I h ave tat dstucff on ethe way I look foward to speaking and dr unking again!!!!!!!!!!

rideforereaandhassomefundudeilifeilovspelign

·
Not always on two
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ad3naline fix said:
doods i;d enjoyid my dbay and I h ave tat dstucff on ethe way I look foward to speaking and dr unking again!!!!!!!!!!

rideforereaandhassomefundudeilifeilovspelign
holy shit I'm a mad typist . I don't remember that at all.

No riding today :drunk

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Sounds like a good birthday to me. Happy Birthday man! :birthday

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
ad3naline fix said:
holy shit I'm a mad typist . I don't remember that at all.

No riding today :drunk
:alky Indeed, eh? :lol Sounds like a good b-day, congrats bro.

My birthday's usually in April, but I think I'm temporarily going to move it to August 1st so I can justify myself some Pilot Powers, stands, flushmounts, new jacket, and another tankbag... :p

·
Not always on two
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
TS80 said:
Happy birthday.

Quick question out of curiosity. Are you installing aftermarket clutch plates? Did the stock ones wear out already on an 04'?
I forgot what I ordered, but it wasen't OEM.
I think the previous owner was a newb and wore them out A LOT before I got the bike. I bought it at 12K miles, now it has almost 20K. I'm a bit of a clutch-er-up-er so that puts a little bit more wear on it also.
The reason I wanted to get new plates is because when I would go to clutch it up, either it was slipping sometimes or the rear tire wasen't getting enough traction.

But either way, if it IS the tire only, then I'll have new plates ready for it since it's packing some miles on.

·
Not always on two
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Project_2501 said:
Dude, what did you have to drink?
my once-packed fridge no longer contains any alcohal what so ever. And there were only about 7 people here. I'm watching some video right now that someone took...I guess I had about 17-18 drinks. I weigh 150lbs. :urowned

good birthday.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.