Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well guys, ejworthen says he will be sending me the mythical golden zip tie(s).

Unfortunately since I broke down and I ordered my Two Brothers M2s this afternoon, I'm afraid I won't be needing the golden zip tie to secure the plastic any more. It seems rather unfair to all of you who went through such trouble to help with the problem to let it go to waste so I'm going to leave it in your collective hands to suggest the best use for a golden zip tie on my bike.

Suggest the possible uses for it here and eventually I'll post a poll.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
So.... Mr. Anti-Aftermarket finally cracks and gets a set of slip-ons :lol

Only kidding dude.... Be sure to post some pic's!

·
Super Nibber
501 Posts
Hmmm.... zip ties.... I think they are good for hanging extra keys on you handlebars. I would have to double check that with the search function though.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I'm still anti-aftermarket, it is taking my paycheck month to month!

Keeping up with the forumses is not easy.

I saw an R6 come down the street today and park 6 or 7 houses down... WTF? Who is that!

I'm not sure whether I should be happy or concerned that I might have lost a bit of my only-bike-on-the-street coolness. ;)

Whoever it was he/she is a squid, came down wearing what looked to be shorts, a t-shirt, and running shoes. ;)

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
P.S. I also think the handlebars are the most likely place for a golden zip tie now, which is visible, won't fall off or melt.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
You could put one of each of the mirror stocks so that it is always visible and will remind you of this wonderful forum. :)

Just to think that this all started with, "what do you guys do with the loose plastic cover". lol

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I'm planning on using zip ties to attach a water bottle holder to the bars so that I can keep my neck cloth wet while I ride. Otherwise my brain cooks, and I can't ride at all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts