Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok chickies Biketoberfest is right around the corner and I hope that most of you can make it. I definitley think we should all get together and hangout/ride, plus us local girlies know where everything will be hopping at :D . As far as accomadations I have tons of garage space, I live beach front if you want to get your tan on, annnd pleanty of space in the two story house for you gals/guys to stay here if you'd like. I'm so psyched about Biketoberfest and I hope you chickies are too, so clear your schedules so we can do the damn thing :) .

·
Registered
674 Posts
I'll probably make it up there that weekend, I've already taken up all my vacaton time for my trip to New York and bike week. Oh yeah what are the dates on this thing? Let me know I'd love to meet you while I'm up there. :D

·
Registered
337 Posts
i usually only come up for the races.....what else is going on up there seeing as the track is going to be closed?

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Theres going to be stunt shows, expo's at the Ocean Center, bike shows and the usual vendors having huge sales on gear and such :). It will all be the same except no CCS racing...

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Hey, if I can get out there, and I hate to say that's a big IF, could I crash out at your house, and if so I'm gonna need an addy so I can mapquest that stuff. Along with dates and an explanation of EXACTLY what biketoberfest is ;-)

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Its worth a ponderment......................bikes, sun, boys, Pussy posse, bikes, sun.....hmmmmm.......if there is food and music there too I am IN.....all my favorites. hehehe

Cj

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Woohoo it would be awesome if you girlies could make it!!! I'll PM you my addy as for Biketoberfest its the same as Bike Week, but its only 4 days instead of 7. I think if you and CJ came down together and you told them you were stayig at a chickies house your parents would worry less about you and if they still don't feel that comphy about it they can always talk to my parents :).

·
Registered
674 Posts
Well sh*t I'm not gonna be able to make it, that is the same week as my trip to New York (that I really don't wanna go on anyways). Sorry Cort., when are you moving down here anyways?

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm taking my Anatomy and Physiology 1&2(pre-requisite for paramedic) online this fall term so that I can move out there w/o having to transfer colleges. So hopefully soon I'll be moving, I was supposed to take my EVOC(Emergency vehicle drivers course) last weekend, but it has been postponed due to the hurricane and I have to wait until I take my EMT National Registry exam until I can apply for a job out there... So sometime after September 28th :)

·
Banned
38 Posts
SicFLgirlR6 said:
Ok chickies Biketoberfest is right around the corner and I hope that most of you can make it. I definitley think we should all get together and hangout/ride, plus us local girlies know where everything will be hopping at :D . As far as accomadations I have tons of garage space, I live beach front if you want to get your tan on, annnd pleanty of space in the two story house for you gals/guys to stay here if you'd like. I'm so psyched about Biketoberfest and I hope you chickies are too, so clear your schedules so we can do the damn thing :) .

ME AND SOME BOYZ ARE COMING FROM SARASOTA AND NEED A PLACE TO STAY????

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I have to see when days in Oct were having a track day. I wanna go to biktoberfest SOOOOO bad!! I need to start planning to my booty donw there soon!!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Hey Courtney, I left a message in the ages thread, but when I talked to CJ last she was talking about not making it down. If she doesn't go I can't really find anyone else to go. Check out the other thread

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Alright girl you are going to kill me. After all the work you put towards making sure that I have people to ride down with I might not be able to go. As a matter of fact, I may have to sell the bike. This week has literally been a week from hell. Someone stole my debit card number and racked up all these online charges, so I'm like negative all this money in my account. Then yesterday was just a rough day in itself between work (and getting my promotion) and starting school orientation. To top it all off I got in a car accident this morning. I might have to sell my bike just to make sure that I can pay the deductible to get my car fixed. Small fender bender with a whole hell of a lot of damage, strictly to my car. On top of that I'm at fault for the accident. Both ladies in the car that I hit were rubbing their heads and necks as they got out of the car so now I'm all freaked out about getting sued on top of all that. So depending on how my insurance handles all this I might not be able to go at all.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts