Sport Bikes banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread iS n reponse 2 a post about my "slang words N use of spellin"
Predijust has 2 stop, Or am I tha only one who seen "Easy Riders" and tha "Wild One" good lord ... please read on .. and see my other post under NINJA 500 and my site www.scooterracing.us for all U.S.A motorcycle racing.

sorry you cant read... american engl. i didnt miss spell anything
4 thou's of U which i'm sure mustangGT89 is tha only one who doesnt understand engl. because his 1989 MULLET cant get air threw. americans hav vase amounts of diffrent dye-lect.. FROM down New Orleans, mobile,al northern folk in utah out east to tha black hills of KY, and West virgina. tha same thing you hear on BLUE Collar Comedy Tour (ya'll cum back now ... yA h-ear.)MY WRITING IS THA CO-RECT waY 2 PRO-Noz. THA WORD/S N THA AMERICAN DYE-LECT BEING USED is just tha same as a LA gangstA (yO waT uP maNe).
and while we R on gangstA .. early street gangstA's age - 25-50 yrs. old used .."gang signs" AKA sign lang. U know deaf american use daily not only did they know every letter but word combo's ( i luv u , hello , whats yo name ) shit like that and alot of gangsta if they lived found high payin jobs .. wit blind and deaf services.... SO when i travel to to deepest parts of tha south FL,TX ,, or 2 tha highest hills ND,MT San For Bay,CA or too tha richest street on wall street beverly hills (tha beverly center), tha dryest parts,, AZ flagstff MEXicalil,CA they can be Black white MEX , Indian, or Asian
I can and will get my meal , get tha parts i need and make new friends because .... I'm American ........ note: does anyone have some input on my other post
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,587 Posts
Is there any open mic nights available down in whitey town for our linguistically-challenged friend?
 

·
loner
Joined
·
201 Posts
that was AWESOME!!! if you look through some of the spam that finds its way into your email box, you'll notice the same nonsensical crap as his post. i have to admit, i love people like this... makes me feel more smarterer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
952 Posts
Is there somekind of online translator we can use to read your posts? I'm affraid I am having trouble understanding them on my own
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
243 Posts
Can Retarded individuals get Motorcycle endorsements? I mean, It would be discriminating to say they can't, but at the same time, they're just going to hurt/kill themselves. Anybody know the rules when it comes to the mentally handicaped?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
79 Posts
In one of his other posts he used the fraction 6/8. WTF? Um, 3/4 maybe? Not only can he not spell/talk/communicate, his mathematics skills rank right up there with a third grader's. :chair
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WOW he's very rTicUlate 4 a blk maNe ainT hE

tha repleye's was kool eYe caN diG iT .. jusT likE tha worD (aint) mY paW would tell me thaT "isn't a word" theM whaT U knoe Websters dropeD it N theY book now iT's Kool does that mean it wasnt a worD N 85'.....WTF.....U b tha judge .. it's like raP muzic .. 1990 it's was "say rope 2 rap & dope" noW N 2k big names like ..Bounty (paper towels n more shit then u can think of) got rap N they ad's..... tha fact iS old folks will dye N th a same 1's u cant relate 2 now .. will b fillin yo taxes @ h&r block or tading yo stock ... noT washin cars N shiT lik that U diG ....wheN u call Dell 4 help wIt yo next PC or VisA about yo bill .. please understand that tha one on tha otherline is someone from a diffrent walk of life .. N yes they speak Engl. like it was thier Major while @ work .. because its work .. but when @ relax O'clock rolls around it's time 2 write post likE thiS .. U diG oR u dont ....
 

·
Resident Freak
Joined
·
1,637 Posts
Aw, shucks. I must admit I'mma liddle lost 'ere. I'mma fixin' ta learn that there gangsta-rappa dier-lect 'round about this here time next harvest, but until then, kin one o' y'all good ol' boys translate dem dar words fer us corn-fed mid-western hillbillies? Much obliged to ya - I gotta go feed the cattle now :lao
 

·
Suzuki 3000GT
Joined
·
2,107 Posts
I don't get the purpose of this post, but since I'm bored with nothing to do, I present, another translation brought to you by, Twinsen.

Translation:

This thread is in response to a post about my "slang words N use of spellin". Prejudice has to stop. Am I the only one who has seen "Easy Riders" and "The Wild One"? Good Lord...please read on and see my other post under Ninja 500 and my web site www.scooterracing.us for all U.S.A. motorcycle racing.

Sorry you can't read American English (American English...since when did America have anything to do with the language). I didn't misspell anything. For those of you which I'm sure mustangGT89 is the only one who doesn't understand English, because his 1989 Mullet can't get air through. Americans have a vast amount of different dialects. From down south in New Orleans, Mobile, AL, to nothern folk in Utah and out east to the black hills of Kentucky and West Virginia. The same thing you hear on Blue Collar Comedy Tour (y'all cum back now, ya'hear?) My writing is the correct way to pronounce the words in the American dialect being used is just the same as an LA Gangster (Yo wat up mane).

And while we're on gangsters, early street gangsters ages 25-50 years old used "gang signs", AKA sign language. You know deaf American use daily not only did they know every letter, but word combos (I love you, hello, whats your name) shit like that and a lot of gangster if they lived and found high paying jobs with blind and deaf services. So when I travel to the deepest parts of the south, Florida, Texas, or to the highest hills of North Dekota, Montana, or San Fransisco Bay, California, or to the richest street on Wall Street and Beverly Hills (the beverly center), the dryest parts or Arizona , Flagstaff Mexicali, California, they can be Black, White, Mexican, Indian, or Asian.

I can and will get my meal, get the parts I need and make new friends because I'm American.

P.S.
Does anyone have some input on my other post.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
730 Posts
lightrum151 said:
wheN u call Dell 4 help wIt yo next PC or VisA about yo bill .. please understand that tha one on tha otherline is someone from a diffrent walk of life .. N yes they speak Engl. like it was thier Major while @ work .. because its work .. but when @ relax O'clock rolls around it's time 2 write post likE thiS .. U diG oR u dont ....
When you call Dell, you call India because they've outsourced, sooooo, they are NOT american.
 

·
Suzuki 3000GT
Joined
·
2,107 Posts
lightrum151 said:
tha repleye's was kool eYe caN diG iT .. jusT likE tha worD (aint) mY paW would tell me thaT "isn't a word" theM whaT U knoe Websters dropeD it N theY book now iT's Kool does that mean it wasnt a worD N 85'.....WTF.....U b tha judge .. it's like raP muzic .. 1990 it's was "say rope 2 rap & dope" noW N 2k big names like ..Bounty (paper towels n more shit then u can think of) got rap N they ad's..... tha fact iS old folks will dye N th a same 1's u cant relate 2 now .. will b fillin yo taxes @ h&r block or tading yo stock ... noT washin cars N shiT lik that U diG ....wheN u call Dell 4 help wIt yo next PC or VisA about yo bill .. please understand that tha one on tha otherline is someone from a diffrent walk of life .. N yes they speak Engl. like it was thier Major while @ work .. because its work .. but when @ relax O'clock rolls around it's time 2 write post likE thiS .. U diG oR u dont ....
Heh, that Relax o'Clock got me. :bitchslap
 

·
Resident Freak
Joined
·
1,637 Posts
Twinsen said:
I don't get the purpose of this post, but since I'm bored with nothing to do, I present, another translation brought to you by, Twinsen.

Translation:

This thread is in response to a post about my "slang words N use of spellin". Prejudice has to stop. Am I the only one who has seen "Easy Riders" and "The Wild One"? Good Lord...please read on and see my other post under Ninja 500 and my web site www.scooterracing.us for all U.S.A. motorcycle racing.

Sorry you can't read American English (American English...since when did America have anything to do with the language). I didn't misspell anything. For those of you which I'm sure mustangGT89 is the only one who doesn't understand English, because his 1989 Mullet can't get air through. Americans have a vast amount of different dialects. From down south in New Orleans, Mobile, AL, to nothern folk in Utah and out east to the black hills of Kentucky and West Virginia. The same thing you hear on Blue Collar Comedy Tour (y'all cum back now, ya'hear?) My writing is the correct way to pronounce the words in the American dialect being used is just the same as an LA Gangster (Yo wat up mane).

And while we're on gangsters, early street gangsters ages 25-50 years old used "gang signs", AKA sign language. You know deaf American use daily not only did they know every letter, but word combos (I love you, hello, whats your name) shit like that and a lot of gangster if they lived and found high paying jobs with blind and deaf services. So when I travel to the deepest parts of the south, Florida, Texas, or to the highest hills of North Dekota, Montana, or San Fransisco Bay, California, or to the richest street on Wall Street and Beverly Hills (the beverly center), the dryest parts or Arizona , Flagstaff Mexicali, California, they can be Black, White, Mexican, Indian, or Asian.

I can and will get my meal, get the parts I need and make new friends because I'm American.

P.S.
Does anyone have some input on my other post.
Good work, Twinsen... much obliged - though I still don't understand the point the guy was trying to make.
 
1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top