Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just watched it again. this time i wasnt drunk...the theme sucked and the characters sucked....it gave riding a bad name imo....that guy frim sprite commercials sucked too...can i get a amen? wtf is up with all the crap troughout the move?

·
Smiley Gladhands
3,050 Posts
I like the way they raced on a dirt road at the end...that was freakin' hilarious. I have heard that Lawrence Fishburne loves bikes...if that is so, then he should be shot for making such a terrible movie about bikes!

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
and you watched it twice?

·
Registered
376 Posts
how many gears did they go through at the end, on the dirt road before comming to a complete stop from 160mph, just feet from the end of the road? I heard the bikes shift atleast 8 times each. The movie was almost as bad as Torque.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Hmm, i enjoyed it more than Torque, but still had me laughing.

Loved the soundtrack though.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Fabian said:
Biker Boyz was a lot better than Torque! They both licked ballz but If I had to choose, Biker Boyz stunk less!!!
No matter how hard you try...just can't polish a turd.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
I'm happy to report that I've seen neither one. I have no intention of seeing either one. You couldn't pay me to burn the two hours of my life where I could be out actually riding.
The premise is stupid. The extended trailer for Biker Boyz I saw was so ghey I can only imagine how the resto f the film must blow goats.

Just another exploitation film like all the Hell's Angels movies of the late 60's. Like the blacksploitation films of the 70's.
Bogus image, bogus culture but how many weenies will go home thinking that life is really like that?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts