Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this has been posted already, but I was browsing over at ebay and ran across this:
Ebay Link

I wasnt all that overly impressed with the movie, but some of the bikes in it were very nice. I would have thought they would be more gaudy, but some of them were nice. N e ways, thought I would post. Maybe one of us will end up by buying it.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Actually that bike doesn't look TOO bad. I would never do it to a Ducati, it's just not in good taste for such a naturally beautiful bike. But still, it's not bad looking.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Good Grief, is that thing ugly... wooosh

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
I swear it's the 2nd time it's being sold... I remember seeing it on eBay a long time ago. Also, you know that bike's been off roading... just watch the movie.

·
Registered
143 Posts
IMHO its FAR better looking than the Busa Fishburne rode...that was simply ugly (and it looks like this company owns that one too)

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Did you all notice in the one photo the single chain running through all of the bikes. Heck, just cut the chain and you got yourself a bunch of bikes :twofinger

·
Registered
522 Posts
I can't believe some people thinks that looks good...what a waste of a Duc.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
I am suprised he didnt sell it sooner

·
Registered
175 Posts
Did N E one else notice the salvage title. Whats up with that? I wonder if they crashed it while filming or they just fixed up a wrecked bike

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
speedracer69 said:
Did N E one else notice the salvage title. Whats up with that? I wonder if they crashed it while filming or they just fixed up a wrecked bike

Wrecked bike being sold as a piece of movie nostalgia

1 - 17 of 17 Posts