Sport Bikes banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've had two or three orders with BikeBandit.com at this point, and I've been quite pleased so far. The best part about them is that they have the OEM diagrams, so you can find factory parts quite easily. They just have the "key" for the diagram, and when you find the right part (i.e. part number 7 on the diagram), you just go to the end of the line, enter in how many you need, and then add to cart at the bottom of the page. I've ordered both OEM and aftermarket parts from them and have had no problems.

There is only one potential negative to consider. Shipment does take a little time sometimes, as it takes a few days to ship, and then I usually use ground. However, it normally does not take more than a week since they usually use USPS, so it's no slower than using UPS ground with same-day shipping from another store. PLUS, they have flat-rate shipping. Ground is something tiny like 4 or 6 bucks, and rush delivery is 20, regardless of how many parts you get.

THE BOTTOM LINE: If you can afford to wait a little while for your parts, this place is a good distributor. They have most of the OEM parts you need, and you are sure you are getting the right part, unlike the dealership, who half the time gets me the wrong thing. I'm not sure how prices compare, but bikebandit is pretty reasonable.

·
Registered
471 Posts
i also have been a customer of theirs 2 seperate times.

First time, order shipped within a few days

2nd time, took about 5 days to ship.

Everything was correct and as advertised on both occasions. Their site design made it easy to find the status and tracking numbers for my order.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts