Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my dad and I left for bike week and it was about a 3 1/2 ride, nice trip, no rain or anything. There were no bikes that were just crazy nice that screamed "look at me" or anything so I didn't take as many as I had hoped. It was more about sitting in traffic and just watching the cars/ladies/bikes. Well here are a few shots. Overall it was fun, thousands and thousands of bikes, but you gera nazis would have had stokes, out of every 1000 riders only maybe 5 had helmets. Oh well, no one was going over 5 miles and hour at a time after about 2 p.m.

Oh and I have never been to a place where such fat, ugly, beastly girls think it's ok to wear see-through bathing suits :barf There was the share of hot girls but not enough to make up for their large friends.

Also last night this guy was drunk and cussing at the cops, yelling shit and trying to swing at some of em. They gave him a blow to the chest with the night stick and cuffed him, he tried to run(with cuffs) and tripped over his own feet and busted out his grill(few teeth also) and a huge gash on by his eye. He was bloody as hell, trapped to a hospital thing and still trying to make trouble.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Last set. I have more but just more of the same, chrome and stuff.

Just ot save me from making another thread, any camera guys in here? My camera is like a 1.2 mega pixel thing we got 4 yrs ago and it's like I carry around a big microwave. I am looking for a more modern, thin, good picture taking(?), digital camera for a decent price(under 3 bills). I am willing to order off Ebay if I just get the make and model of a reccomended camera, thanks.

Attachments

·
at the track
3,121 Posts
Good stuff, try the Canon Powershot A85

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

·
at the track
3,121 Posts

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea i will have to debate about it.

·
Sport Tourer
1,729 Posts
Def worth the money if you have money to burn. Mom and Dad love you, right? :p

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea, not enough to buy me a new camera :lao

So that why I am gonna og the ebay route, I am glad I finally have a job. I bought a new leather jacket, now I am looking at the Scorpio alarm and now a camera. Gotta start saving after those though.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Great pics man, My club was up there this week and they had a great time. The boys are headed back on monday, I going to try to get there pics they made and try to post some of them as well.

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
R&DZX9 said:
Great pics man, My club was up there this week and they had a great time. The boys are headed back on monday, I going to try to get there pics they made and try to post some of them as well.
I was going to say the same thing, but they're coming back tonight, some tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Nice pics Cash. By the looks of your pics, there must of either been a lot of women riding bikes or you just so happened to got a pic of every woman riding down there. :D

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
There were a few female riders, a few groups just for the ladies. I made gave extra attention to em :)

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
PrWEST, you going up to Rockingham, NC for the roundup?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts