Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been having a tough time with my bike that i've only had since jan.. had to replace tires 220, got a full tune up /and tire swap for a little over 300, had my nut on my front sprocket fall off in the mts (insane right?) had to get sprocket replaced plus new chain.. now my oil light stays on and I check my oil atleast a couple times a week.. with all the cash i've put into it (besides some mods) I really dont want to bring it back to the shop and lose more $$ on it.. Time for a new bike? There's a 929 that I've had my eye on for a while.. and my apr on my current bike is at like 17%.. I'm a homeowner now so I'm sure I could get a way better apr now.. mabye refinance my bike? Any thoughts?

·
Fitshaced
1,888 Posts
I know how frustrating spending a bunch of money on something and then having nothing but problems with it. Perfect example I just picked a 2005 Jeep Liberty w/6spd manual tranny for a daily commuter and winter driving. I have 778 miles on the ODO now and it goes in on Tuesday for a new transmission. Luckily under warranty but frustrating none the less.

BTW I would swap it just to get rid of that ridiculous APR. If you have a house I would just put it on a credit card. My credit cards send me balance transfer checks all the time. I have cards with 0% APR for a year or 2.9% for the life of the balance transfer

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
I would get a new bike sounds like this one does not like you

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Do they have lemon laws for bikes?

·
Registered
200 Posts
How much riding experience do you have? If the R6 is your first bike, do not get a 929, and F4i is a much much better choice, or even a GSX-R750 is not too bad.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts