1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
it worked for me i liked it you should make some more

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Cool vid.. Nice bods too, but gear would help and also, road rash scares are not cool. Was a great video tho!

·
Registered
234 Posts
they would rather not sweat in the florida heat than to save their skin so its ok. looks like one guy had some nice rash. at least it was on a track, i gotta say that is nice to see :)

·
Registered
731 Posts
Nice, did u do the recording and editing or just on of those thing ?
If u did both, u seam to allready got some experience or talent. Nice. Where are your older vids :D ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i took the footage and edited the video, i have a lot more videos but most of them are of cars and such, the guy who got the rash was fine it wasn't bad at all, we went over and looked at it and it was just a surface scratch with a little yellowness around the outside, he said it didnt hurt but he said he's sure he will be feeling it tomorrow

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Cool vid. Those stoppies were insane. Esp like the guy at the end looping the dirt bike.

·
Registered
117 Posts
japbike said:
road rash scares are not cool.

If you meant scars then i disagree. Scars are quite cool. Like Tattos with better stories.

Also- The vid was excellente. Those were some well executed endos.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey how far away is Ft.Lat. from Sarasota? Cause i dont know anyone here with a bike. I'm not ready yet, but gimme a few months and ill be hangin' with the big boys :D

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Pretty good video...

What kind of camera and editing software did you use for it?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts