Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have apache rtr 160 4v 2018 model, yesterday it fell down due to soft soil under single stand ,and been in that position for quite a time,and had a petrol leak,but no trace of leaking from tank, there was wet portion around the joint of single stand ,and after that i was unable to start the bike,no self working and neither kick, around 30 minutes after picking it starts will like low power. What could be the problem?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just a guess but did it smoke really bad once started?
Same thing happened with my CBR1krr after a get off. It's just oil getting past the piston rings so you have oil in the cylinders that needs to be burnt off. My first ride after it cleared up and has been fine ever since. That was 2 years ago

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was dark in the evening,i couldn't see really,and thanks for reply,the problem was gone after around 2 hours of the incident,but the reason i posted the question that i want to go deep in the reason behind the problem.
I also think so, because laying down the bike on the either side ( my bike fell on its left side,and laying it on it's right side) helped me to start it after the incident,i remember this trick worked on old scooters so i thought to give it a try and luckily it worked.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry i forgot to mention the trick i applied in my question earlier.but here it is.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts