Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
I can pass this guy...
8,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- There may be no such thing as a free lunch, but a motorcycle show is offering something you probably never thought you'd see for free.

And you can see what we're talking about on billboards all over town. Cosmetic surgery to enhance a woman's breasts. Women can register to win a brand new pair if they register at the bike show.

But is the idea tacky, funny or both? We asked women and the man behind the offer.

There are 46 billboards around town advertising the upcoming bike show, but the eye catcher on the billboards is the offer to get a free breast augmentation. Need a double take? On Southwest Boulevard the billboard's are back-to-back.

"I mean how would you like to go to a motorcycle show and see more girls than guys?" asked Ralphy Roades.

Ralph Roades put up the billboards, hoping to increase his turnout. He figured a lot of women may want to look like the girls in his biker magazine.

"If there's 12,000 people and 3,000 girls, you got a 3,000-to-1 odds to win a $6,000 breast augmentation," said Roades. "You're not going to get those odds at the boats or no place."

"Yoo hoo, go women," said Gail Worth.

Worth owns Gail's Harley Davidson and thinks the offer is as funny and it is clever.

"Well that's what it's all about, it's all about trying to figure out something different, that everybody else hasn't already done," said Worth. "And Ralph's done it. He's figured out something that's never been done before."

Just to reassure the women who register for the augmentation, the plastic surgeon herself will be at the bike show. She may not know much about the curves on a motorcycle, but on a woman's body, she'll answer any question.

For passing drivers, the question was:

"Would it get you to go to the bike show?"

"No," on person said and laughed.

"Do you think it'll get more women at the bike show?"

"It could, it could, but not us personally."

"Do you think it's tacky, funny? What do you make of it?"

"Funny, I think it's funny."

The bike show is Jan. 12 and 13 at the Three Trails Expo Center near the old Bannister Mall. And no guys, you can't register on behalf of your wife or girlfriend. Only women who go can register.

MyFox Kansas City | Bike Show Offers Free Boob Job
I went to the show last year. Its mostly a Hardley/Chopper show...

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Well it will attract some I am sure.
Those older "cougars" who have been thinking about it, just not sure yet.

·
Official SBN token hunter
2,115 Posts
They should have a contest for it where the girls show what they got and the guys vote on who should get it!
that makes the most sense to me :cheers

·
Skid Mark
1,294 Posts
edit: do I have to be a woman to win?
i imagine the answer is yes, but you could always sue for discrimination and get your name in the paper.

also, it occurred to me that one might go to that bike show only to find 5000 women with flat chests and low self esteem. now, i actually prefer smaller breasts, but why would you want a room full of chicks with self esteem issues? :eatpop

s3aturnr

·
Silent pipes take lives
12,981 Posts
I have to laugh at the flawed logic which people use when they claim that women who want or get breast implants must have self-esteem issues. By the same "logic" anyone who takes a shower, dresses nicely, puts on make-up, or in any other way improves their natural appearance must also have self-esteem issues.

After all, if you had good self-esteem, shouldn't your natural self when you wake up in the morning be good enough?

·
Cubicle Ostrich
1,785 Posts
I have to laugh at the flawed logic which people use when they claim that women who want or get breast implants must have self-esteem issues. By the same "logic" anyone who takes a shower, dresses nicely, puts on make-up, or in any other way improves their natural appearance must also have self-esteem issues.

After all, if you had good self-esteem, shouldn't your natural self when you wake up in the morning be good enough?
I dunno dude... I'd argue that practicing good hygiene and surgically altering your body for the sake of "improved" appearance are two completely different things.

That being said, bring on the b00bs!

·
Silent pipes take lives
12,981 Posts
I dunno dude... I'd argue that practicing good hygiene and surgically altering your body for the sake of "improved" appearance are two completely different things.

That being said, bring on the b00bs!
Way to completely ignore what I actually stated. :banana

Firstly, how good clothes and makeup look has nothing to do with hygiene.

Secondly, I said "shower" which has more to do with stench and appearance than it does hygiene. Washing your hands before and after using the bathroom is practicing good hygiene as it assists with maintaining health. Taking a shower is primarily done so one doesn't stink or look dirty. Smelly armpits are not "poor hygiene" as they have nothing to do with health, but they are a poor personal habit.

·
Pit Bike Legend
3,339 Posts
Way to completely ignore what I actually stated. :banana

Firstly, how good clothes and makeup look has nothing to do with hygiene.

Secondly, I said "shower" which has more to do with stench and appearance than it does hygiene. Washing your hands before and after using the bathroom is practicing good hygiene as it assists with maintaining health. Taking a shower is primarily done so one doesn't stink or look dirty. Smelly armpits are not "poor hygiene" as they have nothing to do with health, but they are a poor personal habit.

When's the last time you went without a shower for a while? Trust me it's about more than the stench. Honestly though, I prefer my women with real tits, natural hair color, tattoo free, perfume free, and makeup free as well if I can get it. I do like them clean, but I definitely consider that a hygiene issue and not a beauty enhancement. There's a big difference between taking a shower, and slicing open a womans body to insert plastic baggies full of goo to make her look "better". The only goo I want in my girl is mine :twofinger

·
loner
201 Posts
Honestly though, I prefer my women with real tits, natural hair color, tattoo free, perfume free, and makeup free as well if I can get it.
... and shaven legs free, and shaven armpits free, and god help her if she plucks her brows! while you're at it, why don't you throw in some patchouli...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts