Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i took my msf course and got my license (for my own enjoyment and a school project)

now for the school project i was hoping that i could use a motorcycle to demonstrate and make it a little more intresting but i do not have the money to buy a bike atm.

if anyone from the menlo park mall area in new jersey could give me a place where i could rent/borrow a bike for a day or two i would be really thankfull.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Unless someone offers you their bike out of the kindness of their heart good luck... There are a few companies that rent motorcycles out, but you have to be 25 for most of them, and they're hella expensive.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Just go test ride a Buell Blast! and don't take it back.

You're probably out of luck unless you're willing to rent a Harley, which will probably be fairly expensive.

·
Sport Tourer
1,729 Posts
I've seen a couple ads for places that rent out rebels and the like. Maybe you can find one.

·
Registered
773 Posts
i live in nc but you can use mine for 350 dollars ( i owe taxes on my car and i need a swimsuit) you can come get it lol. but if you dont bring it back. I WILL KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts