Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is anyone going to make down to Spring Hill today for the bike rally we have going on today. It ought to be a good time! Lots of chics in skimpy outfits, stunters and they even have the tattoo bus this year! :lol

·
F'ckin Videographer, I is
882 Posts
Sorry, went to Hartland Park and had a blast, but if anyone went to this thing... I wanna see pics pics pics.... :cheers

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
:needpics

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I don't have any pictures. But don't worry, there was very little there worth taking a picture of. There were three harleys with very bad ass paint jobs and maybe one chic (she was on the back of one of 10 other sport bikes I saw there) that impressed me, other then that it was a bust. This was the second year they did it and Jason (the owner of Curley Browns bar and the organizer of the rally) said he had even more venders signed up for this year then last.......he was mistaken. There were less vendors there by a long shot. The stunt guys weren't even there this year. Gail's HD was suposed to have a dyno out there last I heard, but it was MIA. They did however have some crusty old guys in an old broke down bus with the windows boarded up. It was called the 'Tattoo Bus'.....looked like business was booming....not. I don't know what happened. There were at least twice the bikes that were there last year. On a good note, I took first place in the 'slow race'. I never did see a prize, not even a free shirt. Anyway, flame me if you want to, next time I'll at least have the pics of the three good bikes and the one good chic. I should have gone to Heartland and watched you guys I guess.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Metric said:
Well, I don't have any pictures. But don't worry, there was very little there worth taking a picture of. There were three harleys with very bad ass paint jobs and maybe one chic (she was on the back of one of 10 other sport bikes I saw there) that impressed me, other then that it was a bust. This was the second year they did it and Jason (the owner of Curley Browns bar and the organizer of the rally) said he had even more venders signed up for this year then last.......he was mistaken. There were less vendors there by a long shot. The stunt guys weren't even there this year. Gail's HD was suposed to have a dyno out there last I heard, but it was MIA. They did however have some crusty old guys in an old broke down bus with the windows boarded up. It was called the 'Tattoo Bus'.....looked like business was booming....not. I don't know what happened. There were at least twice the bikes that were there last year. On a good note, I took first place in the 'slow race'. I never did see a prize, not even a free shirt. Anyway, flame me if you want to, next time I'll at least have the pics of the three good bikes and the one good chic. I should have gone to Heartland and watched you guys I guess.

No you should have come and rode with us if someone can come and ride on a TL-S on three year old tires you can come on your bike.

It was pretty coold seeing people get airborne in the kink and such though on the front strait.That was crazy enough on a stock 600 I can only imajine what it would be like with 60 more HP.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts