Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on sportbikes plannin on makin the trip out for this one. I think me and a bunch of friends are gonna be going out. Just look for us on these bikes

Attachments

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
You shoulda posted this is new england, not a lot of massholes in the general forum, and the others that aren't from mass may bitch about it being in general.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MaxOwner said:
nice gear

We dont ride like that asshole what sense would it make to take our picture with jackets glove helmets etc on kinda defeats the purpose of taking a pic when noone knows who the fuck you are dont ya think.... oh wait your right we should has been wearing gear what if the wind blew a bike over we could have gotten scratched. ASS

·
Registered
569 Posts
Ya'll are definitely rydin' ugly. :twofinger ;)

·
Registered
457 Posts
xxdcmast said:
We dont ride like that asshole what sense would it make to take our picture with jackets glove helmets etc on kinda defeats the purpose of taking a pic when noone knows who the fuck you are dont ya think.... oh wait your right we should has been wearing gear what if the wind blew a bike over we could have gotten scratched. ASS
little defensive arn't we?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MaxOwner said:
little defensive arn't we?
Not defensive at all just tired of ppl sayin the same stuff over and over again. I have gear and I wear it when I ride, and even if I chose not to wear gear it isnt anyones business but mine and I dont need ppl sayin stuff

??????? said:
Ya'll are definitely rydin' ugly. ;)
Ugly like a fox

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Yeah all the gear comments on this site, alone with liter comments, along with whatever other comments are being made 7,000 times a day are getting a little old.

And there is a point to what xxdcmast is saying. It's obvious we weren't moving in the picture, the reason some of us are wearing gear in the picture and some aren't is because I am just not the type to keep taking off my jacket and then putting it back on every time we stop.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts