Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we need to work on a bike night, any suggestions ideas ? i feel hooters again which they dont care b/c we are spending money there. but if need be i will talk to the manager and make arrangements.

so any ideas post here and we will work it out.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hooters is probably our best bet. The only downfalls are the small @$$ parking lot, and expensive food...
yeah, the small :moon parking lot is a problem....it will only cause for trouble when we get as many bikes up there like Monday night. But it is centrally located... If we set a night maybe we can talk with manager and get him/her involved and we can address the parking issue and that we do give a crap about how it impacts his business. I would volunteer for that..the requirement there will be that we do patronize his establishment and make it worth his while besides just hanging out in lot. If we cannot do that then the deal will go south quick.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Yeah, I think we should try to involve management wherever we do it.

The Sportsman's Lodge across the street would probably be better as far as parking goes. The food is pretty good too. But, the waitresses don't have the same uniform!

In roughly that part of town there is also the Cherokee, Old Venice Pizza, and Joker's Tavern (hell I THINK Joker's is still there, it's been a while!)

If the Left Field Lounge is still open at Smith Wills Stadium, that would be fairly central and provide PLENTY of parking!

·
Registered
211 Posts
I prefer the scenery at H00ters, but there is always Buffallo Wild Wings too

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my vote is buffalo, hooters or sportsman, but my .02 for the left field area will cause drama with the police, they will bust us for sitting there and not doing anything. left field will charge us to come inside so its not worth it there.
i think we need something new, its always been hooters and its 2008 so lets do a new place. lets try sportsman or hell we can use the big parking lot by books a million. and go from there. this still keeps it in a neutral spot for everyone to attend.

suggestions ?

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
working on wednesday nights possibly hooters or sportsman, will be contact them this week for their ideas and if they are willing to let us do a bike night.

keep you posted.

any one getting out this week text me.

·
Registered
211 Posts
working on wednesday nights possibly hooters or sportsman, will be contact them this week for their ideas and if they are willing to let us do a bike night.

keep you posted.

any one getting out this week text me.

cool. I will be riding both days this weekend :banana

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok here is the latest on bike nights.

a buddy pull strings for buffalo wild wings on thursday nights. if we get over 20 bikes they will cut us a discount on the food. ( no beer ) that is full price and if you drink cant ride with us.

now i tried to set up a poll for everyone to voice their day of choice but couldnt and as of now that is what we have set up potentially.

any has issues please voice them.

thanks

·
Registered
286 Posts
What is the latest?

Soxxer,

What is the latest and when are we going to get started at BWW? Have you FIRMED up with manager? I say next Thursday since we have a get together this Wednesday night at Hooters for Joe. Of course always pending weather....

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Soxxer,

What is the latest and when are we going to get started at BWW? Have you FIRMED up with manager? I say next Thursday since we have a get together this Wednesday night at Hooters for Joe. Of course always pending weather....

agreed since we are doing this donation party we will line it up for the 28th at buffalo wild wings.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts