Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, looks like bike night will be squashed due to the rain. Oh well, guess I can toss on those stickers I've been wanting put on and clean up the bike. See you ass lickers later this week :flipa

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Days like this I pray kickball is cancelled so I can sit home and be lazy, and then I sit there for about 5 mins, and go crazy because I want to leave and go do something....arg...

Adult ADD

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sexNstillettos said:
Days like this I pray kickball is cancelled so I can sit home and be lazy, and then I sit there for about 5 mins, and go crazy because I want to leave and go do something....arg...

Adult ADD
Poor baby :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,508 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Move bike night to tomorrow? sposta be warm n dry?

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Jokertlr said:
Well, looks like bike night will be squashed due to the rain. Oh well, guess I can toss on those stickers I've been wanting put on and clean up the bike. See you ass lickers later this week :flipa
Well the rain stopped and it looks like it's going to continue not to be here for quite sometime! The clouds are high, so everyone get on their damn bikes!!!!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
well being that i work so much and cant go out riding during the week i posted up also on the 2nd shifters thing couple of us will meet up at MCD"s on hwy 100 & greenfield at 12(midnite) and roll out from there... all whos interested say sumthin or see ya there?

·
Banned
145 Posts
Good ride last night ... little hot when stopped, but w/e ... took a different route than usual ... went to a different ice cream place than usual ... :) ANDY!!! Why were you not there?! They were picking on me instead! :cry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts