Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okies just wondering what the deal is with your guys bike night, never been to the ones in Lakeland, but me and Jen are feeling a little crazy. This is also a make up ride for Nic and Fast5-0 riding all the way out to Casselberry Hooters in a damn hurricane to hang with us chickas and then they couldn't find any of us :lol... Anyhow let me know what the "times" are and where you guys are having the bike night, directions would be great also :)! Thanks guys, can't wait to hangout with you all :D :fiddy !!
Take care,
Courtney

·
Come, ride the lightning!
319 Posts
ALIEN HERE

Normally it gets rolling between 630PM and 7PM.. But come earlier and we can hang out Court aka Corky :)

ALIEN OUT

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I'm working until 7 so I don't even think I'll be able to meet up at the Lake. I've got some extra curricular activities planned for after hooters that will be kept on the down low until it's time to go.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Just take I4 to exit 32 (US98 - Lakeland) and you're there ... Hooters is right off interstate ... from the east, Hooters will be in right in front of you headed down the ramp across US98 .. from the west you have to turn left and go under I4 and then it's on your left. Just watch the traffic in that area, it's under permanent construction, and you have 4-6 lanes of crazy cross traffic to deal with, including people trying to get on and off I4 and into/out of the mall.

Beef's is about a mile north on US98 from I4 on the right .. just pull into the Best Buy parking lot and you'll see Beef's back a bit on your left.

No idea on the goings on as haven't been in many many moons ... a bud and I are hoping to make an appearance tomorrow to see what's up.

·
Registered
66 Posts
CORKY!!!!

People meet at the lake at approx. 1900 hrs. Cant be at the lake then so i will just meet at beefs around 1930 or even 2000..If u get lost then call.

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Gona try my best to make it out this time. Just have to hang around L-town, might have to get my hair cut, after I get off work and I'll meet up wit yous sometime. The weather should be OK to ride but ya never know, this is Florida. Its been awhile since I seen some of my homies.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't mind riding through a little bit of rain, but if it's pouring all over the entire central FL area then we won't be riding up. I think it'll be easier for us just to meet you guys at Hooters or Beefs whichever you go to first since they're right off the interstate, right? We're going to try and be there by 7, Jen gets off work at 3:30 so we have pleanty of time to bullshit and ride out there without rushing :).

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
We'll be going to beef'sfirst. 50% chance of rain tomorrow. Hopefully it holds out.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
You need to let me ride your bike up at the track on the 20th

·
I'm a lead farmer MF'r!
902 Posts
Barring any rain ZX-Ron and I will be there.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Eh.... well the SV pipe is on its way back. I'd offer that off If i could.

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Me and the ole S10 will be there fo sho. It has a purty cool decal on the back too. :lao . If the weather is OK I'll meet ya's at the lake.

·
I'm a lead farmer MF'r!
902 Posts
Getting antsy... Installed new watson flushies on the R1 yesterday. need to get it washed for tonight. Hoorah!

·
...What speed limit sign?
244 Posts
::crosses fingers and hopes it doesn't rain:: As long as it stays dry I'll be there.

Also, anyone happen to know someone w/ a radar gun that can clock me a couple times? (WITHOUT giving me a ticket)? I have to get my speedohealer calibrated and need an actual speed vs indicated speed calculation.

·
Registered
863 Posts
StretchedGixer said:
Also, anyone happen to know someone w/ a radar gun that can clock me a couple times? (WITHOUT giving me a ticket)? I have to get my speedohealer calibrated and need an actual speed vs indicated speed calculation.
I thought that's what those "Your speed is ____" signs I see on the side of the road were for. :D

Weather isn't looking good right now .. been driving in the rain all day all over the county .. hope it clears out soon so the road can dry off some.

·
...What speed limit sign?
244 Posts
lol ZXRon. I did too but then I realized that with my factory speedo error coupled with my smaller front sprocket gives me a reading on my speedo that is at least 13 percent higher than what I'm really doing. So I need the radar gun for my calibration numbers.

Yeah, I heard the weather in Tampa right now is horrible and headed this way. =o(

1 - 20 of 43 Posts