Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally i have off and we have nice weather. I forgot what time we meet and all of that. Wasn't it meet at 7:30 and depart at 8:00? And i know some of you were talking about meeting at georgie porgies or whatever the fuck it's called. Just let me know. :nerd

·
Registered
605 Posts
Who is meeting at Georgies? I really want to go on a ride becuase the last 2 nites I was unable to make it due to some rain and watching my neice. And last week ans BFS it was a mess...we should do our own thing with just mainly SBNers becuase 100+ bikes is just going to cause problems in the city. Naaww mean...

·
Registered
348 Posts
yeah, I should be around for riding tonight

·
Registered
586 Posts
I'll be headed up to BFS tonight. I won't be parading directly to tower however. Hopefully we can organize a RIDE. I liked heading out to Pewaukee. maybe something like that?

·
Registered
177 Posts
I'll be going to Georgie Porgies tonight around 7:30-8:00

·
Registered
832 Posts
I will be at Georgie porgies tonight as well Al u still going to meet at my house?

·
Registered
177 Posts
snoflk said:
I will be at Georgie porgies tonight as well Al u still going to meet at my house?

Yeah :spank

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess ill just go to bfs and hopefully meet up wiht the rest of you.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I will be at BFS...I had to break off early last week but I heard it was a good ride. Whoever "led" the ride volunteered to do the same tonight. I like to ride but also like to see people phunk around. Nice ride..phunk around...ride...

I am not new to being up there (silver and black 01 Gixxer 1000) but am new to SBN so if ya see me stop and discuss what the plan is..

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
well its back to work again today i got some stuff taken care of woohoo! hopefully ill be able to meet some of ya guys up at georgies cuz its 5 min from me..better still be out!!..( i need to get out early!!) ill call some of ya guys and see whats up for later

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Kickball....... :( but maybe I will meet up laters.

<3 Cj

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
Kickball....... :( but maybe I will meet up laters.

<3 Cj
Damn it!!! Why can't I get into one of these kick ball leagues!! :cry

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Jake said:
Damn it!!! Why can't I get into one of these kick ball leagues!! :cry
www.musakickball.com

Click on the Madison Ball ( I believe thats where you are )

Have fun!

·
Registered
504 Posts
A crazy bike night it was ... That was just INSANE !! But I liked it , except for the cops showing up and having to drive in the grass to FLEE ....... Are there any days this week where just the people that post on SBN meet , and is everyone still going to the stunt show this weekend?

·
Jerk
990 Posts
Sw33t said:
A crazy bike night it was ... That was just INSANE !! But I liked it , except for the cops showing up and having to drive in the grass to FLEE ....... Are there any days this week where just the people that post on SBN meet , and is everyone still going to the stunt show this Saturday ?
Yea see, if you would have hung back with us at the start there would have been no fleeing. We were passed (opposite side of the highway) by some squads who were probably trying to find you guys. Ride was nice, my friend (it was his first time) loved it, and said he'd join us again.

How many people started at Georgie's? It seemed like a good crowd at BFS, I was wondering how the turnout at Georgie's was at 7:30ish.

I am going Friday all day, for sure, the rest of the weekend is up in the air for me, it is my mom's 50th so I have to see exactly what my family has planned.

Tom.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
speaking of cops... as i was pulling away from the side of the freeway (greenfield) i see mad cops flyin everywhere and i mean flyin! well it just so happens theres a bank over on the left side which all of them ended up.. there were 2 ppl outside from what i seen hmm wonderin if someone tried to rob it and they were the witnesses... or maybe they were just beatin each other up:spank lol either way i still dont like cops! :boid

·
Registered
586 Posts
where'd y'all go when you went west on bluemound? We went to get food, and then headed up to da place, and no one was there. Is this the fleeing incident? On the way to da road, there was a black/yellow honda pulled over on the southbound side of hwy45 with 3 cops on him. We later talked to the tow truck driver who took his bike away. know anything about this?

·
Jerk
990 Posts
mykrowsy said:
where'd y'all go when you went west on bluemound? We went to get food, and then headed up to da place, and no one was there. Is this the fleeing incident? On the way to da road, there was a black/yellow honda pulled over on the southbound side of hwy45 with 3 cops on him. We later talked to the tow truck driver who took his bike away. know anything about this?
We went to Pewaukee, then back down 94 to 45 North to 91st and Good Hope (Walgreens, the new spot for "Bike Fest 2K4, now with carnival rides"), and then down to Hwy. 100. We saw cops chasing bikes, but I didn't see if a black/yellow Honda was in on the action.

Tom.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts