Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I don't know how many of you off here hit up the Cassellberry Hooters on Thursday night for bike night, I haven't been out there in over a year, but I'll be going out there this Thursday with Jen(R1chickieFL). Just seeing who all might be going, Jen goes a lot and told me there is a HUGE gathering now, anywhoo I guess it starts at 8 so if you see me come say hi :)!
Tah tah for now,
Courtney

·
Registered
66 Posts
What are the directions there????? From Polk County

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
I will probably be there... it would be nice to meet some you other ladies :beer

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I'm thinking of making the trip.... not really sure.

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Naughty76 said:
I'm thinking of making the trip.... not really sure.
Oh I insist, you should make the trip. All of us "naughty girls" have something we'd like to discuss with you... :spank:chair

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
and what's that?

Hmm.....this sounds kinda kinky.... I likey

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Niiiiiiiiiiick clear your damn schedule you're coming! Acalliste look for me and Jen I have the Red Bull R6 and she has an 03 limited edition R1 black with red flames, can't wait to finally hangout chickie, Pussy Posse unite :D :lol!

·
Registered
66 Posts
If I can find a second rider I'll come and check it out!!!! Thanks for the directions.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Too bad rob doesn't have his bike. He was forever going over there. Anyone else from polk/tampa interested in the ride?

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
SicFLgirlR6 said:
Niiiiiiiiiiick clear your damn schedule you're coming! Acalliste look for me and Jen I have the Red Bull R6 and she has an 03 limited edition R1 black with red flames, can't wait to finally hangout chickie, Pussy Posse unite :D :lol!
I'll look for you. I just have a plain old blue & white 05 gsxr600 with a yoshi pipe, and I have an Arai with blue (almost purple) & black flames & a black joe rocket jacket (either mesh or leather depending on which one I wear). I'll probably get there around 8:30-ish. I can't wait! :grinbounc:grinbounc

·
Official E-Thug
1,689 Posts
I usually hit up the steak and shake... thta is where the people I ride with go... The hooters is the Super Squid crowd. Gets on my nerves pretty quickly when you see people roll up looking like they are about to go to a club but on a bike, with no helmet and fashion glasses !!!!!! anyways... i can try to make it to meet some of the board folks... Im still rocking the blue 636 and red/black joe rocket mesh ... shoei alien tentacle looking helmet, cant remember the name of it for the life of me lol

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hanglowejohnson said:
I usually hit up the steak and shake... thta is where the people I ride with go... The hooters is the Super Squid crowd. Gets on my nerves pretty quickly when you see people roll up looking like they are about to go to a club but on a bike, with no helmet and fashion glasses !!!!!! anyways... i can try to make it to meet some of the board folks... Im still rocking the blue 636 and red/black joe rocket mesh ... shoei alien tentacle looking helmet, cant remember the name of it for the life of me lol
I think the weetards showing up are true for any bike night, especially up here in Daytona ::sigh::... But me and Jen will be rocking the full gear as usual :).

·
Registered
60 Posts
acalliste said:
I'll look for you. I just have a plain old blue & white 05 gsxr600 with a yoshi pipe, and I have an Arai with blue (almost purple) & black flames & a black joe rocket jacket (either mesh or leather depending on which one I wear). I'll probably get there around 8:30-ish. I can't wait! :grinbounc:grinbounc

I'll be there with her ^^^, yellow 05 GSXR 750. Naughty, you dont want to talk to them, trust me. lol

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
NewSouthRyder said:
I'll be there with her ^^^, yellow 05 GSXR 750. Naughty, you dont want to talk to them, trust me. lol
SHHH! Don't ruin the trap - I mean - the surprise! :biggrinag

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
SicFLgirlR6 said:
I'm getting sick :(... I hope I get a little better before Thursday, someone come be my nurse :(...
Don't get sick! You poor baby, I hope you feel better soon!

1 - 20 of 75 Posts