Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...I know everyones tired from memorial day, but thats no excuse not to have a bike night..so when and where? I kinda like the stopping at Beefs then riding to Hooters but I'm up for what ever, mabey something different even like Winterhaven? Any ideas?

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Hit CB road? you are planning this thing like you are on a streetbike. Is there something you need to tell us?

·
...What speed limit sign?
244 Posts
If it changes from Hooters @ 730 someone drop me a DC and let me know. I won't be able to get near a computer tomorrow to find out if the location changes. Thanks!

161*159355*3

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I should be there..... I may ride my bike up to the lake with rollerblades and rollerblade a couple of times. So when we all ride back up to the northside I may just run up to the house and shower then meet everyone back to eat.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Uh... anybody check the weather today? I don't even think my magical powers of reverse psychology (it's gonna POUR) are gonna work today! Let's keep our fingers crossed.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Your right.......... its pouring right now. I go soaked this morning. Hope it dryes up.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I was going to do that but the weather looks crappy all week.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm still waiting to see what the weathers gonna be like...... I heard it's gonna rain all day today and tommorow if anyone knows differently let me know other wise Im up for whatever.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I dont think I'm going to show because I dont have a cell phone to get a hold of anyone and I dont want to be the only one to show up.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts