Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate waiting for my bike to come out of the shop...been roughly two weeks so far, and still nothing...I snapped a chain and left it to Ramco Cycle in San Antonio to get fixed.
I figured I'd have him check out other stuff while it was in the shop. I have checked up on the bike, so it's still there (not stolen or scrapped), but the guy's still waiting on parts. He's taking forever, and misordered the rear brake disc on my 99ninja250 and recieved a front one instead..."another week or so" he told me...still nothing.

He has told me that when the parts come in and he gets things finished he'll give me a jingle and i can come get the bike. In the meantime I'm bitterly sitting with my thumb up my shady end...anyone else having such fun?

·
Registered
273 Posts
All I can tell you is, Bikes are not hard to work on, get a service manual, some tools, and someone who already know about bikes to get you started and fix them yourself. Then the only person you have to wait on is you. Plus the parts are alot cheaper online. :beer

·
Registered
72 Posts
i hate waiting as well, i like to have a bike every day, around here the shops get pretty backed up in the summer time, and it sucks.......im just happy my new bike is only a week old........

·
Registered
92 Posts
dude, i know what that's like, my GSXR-1000 has been in the shop since the first week of June getting the motor rebuilt and it is killing to drive my truck cuz it only get 10 miles per gallon.

·
Registered
791 Posts
10 Mpg... you are being :urowned

what type of truck is it? Dynamic invest in the Haynes manual man. NOthing to be scared of. As soon as i got my bike I changed sprockets and the chain. I was new to bikes and it was very simple and OH so satisfying to save $$$.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
seems a bit long to me for a chain and a rear disc

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
My F4i was in the shop 2 and a half weeks waiting for the CCT to be replaced under warranty...I wasn't very happy either...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts