Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well about 6 months ago i bought my f3. it has gone through a couple of changes with the paint scheme. i bought it with some rashed up stock plastic that was in pretty good shape but could use some tlc. i then fixed all the rashes and cracks and did a rattle can sprayjob. well it was ok for spending 40 bux on fixing the plastic and throwing a ok but not what i wanted paint job on it. then my buddy asked me one day when i was going to let him airbrush my bike. i told him as soon as i can get a nice coat of paint on the bike itself. well i didnt even know he could airbrush muchless paint the whole bike. well two weeks later he is about 3/4 done and i couldnt resist posting up some pics to see what others think. i dont exactly know how to post pics so here is a link. http://community.webshots.com/user/tonywh i would love to know what you guys think. thanks,

tony

·
Registered
226 Posts
ahhh damn you lucky bastard! That looks great man! I need to find somebody who can airbrush

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks

thanks for the kind words. i would also like some opinions on what else i should do to it. if any of you guys have any ideas i would like to hear them.

·
Sport Tourer
1,729 Posts
Looks good!

I actually like the matte black bike better, but I've always been a fan of matte black vehicles, anyway...

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Looks pretty darn good! I like it. Im not into flame paint jobs, but it looks really good..... :dblthumb

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Awosme paint, looks really nice. I use webshots also, great place

1 - 11 of 11 Posts