Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Ladies....

So, we got my girl a bike. An old 88 ex500. Its kind of heavy for her, but its perfect for her to learn on.

Anyhow, she knows that guys refer to thier rides using female gender terms. Like baby is sweeeeet! , or my girl is CLEEEAN, or my bitch is FAAAAST!
(you get the idea)

She wanted to know if, as a female, if she should also refer to her bike in using female generalizations.
I told her, hell yeah; cause girl on girl is sexxxy!

So, do you ladies name your rides after men, or refer to them using female words?

·
Registered
556 Posts
Mine's a boy - ain't no woman going between my legs! hehehe

Although, when I'm annoyed with the bike (working on it, etc.), it's usually referred to as "B!tch!!!"

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
yep +1 to the others, mine is a girl too. she is as tempermental as me and lets me know when she is cranky. she is def. a girl as she will start right up for my bf, but will give me problems. bitch! :) I love her.

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Yep, "my girl"...

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Mine are either my "Lezbian Lovers", my "Babies", "Sweetheart", "Loves of my Life!"

hahah!! :lol I will always refer to my bikes as "she" cuz women RULE!

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Feels weird to refer to my bike as a "he"--don't know why..it just does!!

So I call her my "baby girl" or my "girl"--she's a great bike and I would even kiss her when I had my broken leg and couldn't ride her last year....I would hobble into the garage and stroke her and give her a kiss on the tank!! Don't laugh...or I'll have to kill you!! :lol

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Mines a Boy....his name is either the 'Bike-ster' or 'The Smokin' Joe Camel Toe'

Cj

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
Feels weird to refer to my bike as a "he"--don't know why..it just does!!

So I call her my "baby girl" or my "girl"--she's a great bike and I would even kiss her when I had my broken leg and couldn't ride her last year....I would hobble into the garage and stroke her and give her a kiss on the tank!! Don't laugh...or I'll have to kill you!! :lol

RSixxy-I think it's because of the 6....I always give her gentle pat or caress even when I walk past her in the garage....there is no shame in loving your bike....especially the 6! :) I have not kissed her yet....damn close though!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts