Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any '04s or maybe even '03 gixxer 600s for sale?

Know anyone that wants to buy a gently used '99 gixxer 600? :eek:nfloor

No seriously...

·
Registered
987 Posts
No but I have a 03 GSXR 1000 that I could part with.
Adult driven...........

·
Greenlawn Racing dot com
217 Posts
smokenjoe said:
No but I have a 03 GSXR 1000 that I could part with.
Adult driven...........
Only used on weekends. Never raced.

·
Registered
170 Posts
adult does not refer to how many seasons you have seen :urowned

how much do ya want for the 99?

·
F'ckin Videographer, I is
882 Posts
butterfli said:
No seriously...
The one shown doing the "Burn Out" no doubt :neener :lol

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
butterfli said:
Anyone know of any '04s or maybe even '03 gixxer 600s for sale?

No seriously...
I seriously might know someone interesting in your 600. I'll let you know.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
If you got pics, that would be great.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Hey butterbutt-what is your price range? I get tons of guys in here selling stuff. Also color preferences? Are you only interested in gixxers (I know they are far superior to anything else) but just so I know would you be up for an R6 or something?

-Spork

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Spooner said:
Hey butterbutt-what is your price range? I get tons of guys in here selling stuff. Also color preferences? Are you only interested in gixxers (I know they are far superior to anything else) but just so I know would you be up for an R6 or something?

-Spork
Hey pass all the info off to me too, I got a buddy in search of a 600. He's game on pretty much anything right now.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I really don't want to sell it until I'm close to buying one. However - I wanna keep the offer around for anyone dying to have it. So lemme know if anyone's selling one I would buy!

·
882 Posts
butterfli said:
I really don't want to sell it until I'm close to buying one. However - I wanna keep the offer around for anyone dying to have it. So lemme know if anyone's selling one I would buy!
I know someone who has told my buddy he'll take $3500 for a '04 GSXR600, this guy just bought himself a '05 GSXR750 and that was his idea of a "BIG upgrade".... I don't know why he didn't go for a 1K, I believe this guy is a poser possibly.... I can check to see if it's still for sale sweety pie.... pm me your number and I can fill you in.... :)

·
Registered
987 Posts
Dam even I would jump at that one hope it works out BF.

·
Greenlawn Racing dot com
217 Posts
Looneyone said:
I know someone who has told my buddy he'll take $3500 for a '04 GSXR600, this guy just bought himself a '05 GSXR750 and that was his idea of a "BIG upgrade".... I don't know why he didn't go for a 1K, I believe this guy is a poser possibly.... I can check to see if it's still for sale sweety pie.... pm me your number and I can fill you in.... :)

$3500 for an 04 Gixxer 600? If its not trashed I'll take it.

·
882 Posts
It's probably wore out like a butthole at a queer convention.... is my guess, but I'll look into it for Butterfli if she wakes up and smell the coffee.... :lol

·
Registered
987 Posts
Rich791 said:
$3500 for an 04 Gixxer 600? If its not trashed I'll take it.
Women and children first. If butter doesnt want it you better have someone that knows bikes look at it for you your record has not ben too good buying bikes I will look at it for you :eek:nfloor:lao

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
smokenjoe said:
Women and children first.
d

Yeah....so what is your point Joe.....Rich falls under one of those catagories :lao :popcorn :urowned

Are you riding tommorow night, Mr. I am to good to return PM's :neener

·
Registered
32 Posts
Looneyone said:
It's probably wore out like a butthole at a queer convention.... is my guess, but I'll look into it for Butterfli if she wakes up and smell the coffee.... :lol

ha ha ha...

Attachments

·
Registered
987 Posts
extrakt0r said:
d

Yeah....so what is your point Joe.....Rich falls under one of those catagories :lao :popcorn :urowned

Are you riding tommorow night, Mr. I am to good to return PM's :neener

I thought Brandy already answered I am off nuff said.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts