Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
ZRO BLNG
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on Oahu gonna be there? I'd prefer to ride with a buddy just in case my hooptie bike puts me down.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I dont think Im going on this one. I want my last ride to be fun. And while group rides can be fun I want to do more rideing then posing this time. To bad though.

·
ZRO BLNG
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I did notice that the last bike cruise was a heckovalotta posing. Plus I would much rather ride with those my own age. :)

So when is your last ride?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Early Sunday Morning. We will probably meet around 0730 at the Chevron by Kahala mall. At least that is the plan right now. It might change.

·
ZRO BLNG
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kahala Mall? I've been here 4 years and I'm still in the dark regarding where alot of these places are.

Ah well. I'll be out early Sunday morning too. Perhaps I'll see you.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Kahala mall is by Hawaii Kai. If you are going eastbound on H-1 it is the 2nd exit after 6th avenue. I think it says Kahala mall but Im not sure. You go under the freeway. It is right off the road on the Right.

·
ZRO BLNG
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I missed it. The wife wasnt feeling well so I stayed home. I did manage to cruise out for a bit but was stopped by traffic when H2 was shut down.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Yeah I got stuck in that shit too. The only thing worse then traffic is traffic where it is expected to be.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts