Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was amused with this one.

Unfortunately, we can't ride our bikes all the time. Mine stays garaged about 4 months of the year due to the Northern Indiana climate, and regardless of how clean it was when I put it away, the first thing it needs after "de-winterizing" is a good wash. Dust, dirt, etc. accumulate over the months. Even during the summer, my table saw and other tools (not to mention grass, leaves, etc.) can dull the shine in no time.

The Bike Capsule is perfect for those of us who don't have a hermetically-sealed room just for the motorcycle. Lay out the capsule's base, roll the motorcycle on, zip up the cover, and turn on the fan. In a few minutes, the bike is encased in a protective bubble - keeping dust, dirt, leaves, cats, kids, etc. away.

The fan is super-quiet, and draws very little power (less than $1.50/month) and changes all the air inside the bubble 3 to 4 times per hour. This cycle keeps moisture off your bike, preventing corrosion, mildew, and musty odors. The vinyl "Bubble" is 8mil double-polished, double-sewn 100% PVC. The 100% nylon zipper won't scratch your bike, and the 18 oz. base material is impervious to oil, gas, and antifreeze. The Bike Capsule is also abrasion and mildew resistant, and flame retardant.

The Bike Capsule measures 8' long by 32" wide, and 60" tall. If you are interested in a capsule for your car, truck or boat - we have those available as well! Contact us for details.
Bike Capsule protective storage bubble $269.95 Qty

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Absolutley fuckin bizarre!!!!

I don't want to pop their bubble, but I dare any of you to claim you don't occasionally head out to the garage and sit on your bike in the middle of a winter's snowstorm.

Staring at it inside a bubble sounds as exciting as riding a Hurling-Davidbarfson.

Oh... never mind. I see it was a cruiser in the bubble.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts