eiw

·
Registered
181 Posts
Oh that's just lovely...just lovely. :bs

·
Registered
38 Posts
E-w-w-w! I actually did the same thing on my mountain bike once. That sucked.

The really funny thing is that I came VERY close to taking out a bird with my head this past weekend.....that wouldn't have been pretty.

·
Registered
140 Posts
That was nasty!

·
Registered
415 Posts
You have attempted to reach an unauthorized or inappropriate Internet website. If you feel there is a LEGITIMATE REASON for accessing this site, please contact [email protected]. Include your name, phone number, the site URL, and the reason you need access to this site.

It is Cingular's policy to provide official access to the public Internet to all authorized employees and agents of the Company. Employees must exercise good judgment that is consistent with Cingular's Internet Policy and the Code of Business Conduct. Failure to comply with this policy may result in disciplinary action, up to and including dismissal.

While trying to retrieve the Universal Resource Locator(URL): http://movies.collegehumor.com/media/movies/bird1.avi from client workstation IP address 10.50.101.11 at 17:06:05 UTC on 2005-06-23

Failure Reason: Either 'deny' or 'exception' was matched in policy
Category: Humor

that's all i get, guess i'll see it at home later.....lol

·
Just puttin' along
562 Posts
As per the National Guard Bureau's Acceptable Usage Policy your requested URL has been denied because of its content categorization: "Humor;Nudity;Profanity;Sexual Materials"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- NOTICE -
ALL INTERNET USAGE IS MONITORED AND LOGGED!

Your IP address: ********
Resource requested: http://movies.collegehumor.com/media/movies/bird1.avi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have a legitimate business purpose to access this blocked site please contact the NGB Help Desk:

phone *********
email [email protected]*********

·
Registered
773 Posts
damit all i got is sound too.. crappers.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
red_devil1469 said:
As per the National Guard Bureau's Acceptable Usage Policy your requested URL has been denied because of its content categorization: "Humor;Nudity;Profanity;Sexual Materials"

I'm glad we aren't allowing humor in our military. It would suck if soldiers had decent moral.

Now quit posting and get back to shooting communists.

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
that claw looked like a hawk but it was preety small. chicken strips thats funny as hell! lmfao

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
oh ew!

·
Just puttin' along
562 Posts
hozhead said:
I'm glad we aren't allowing humor in our military. It would suck if soldiers had decent moral.

Now quit posting and get back to shooting communists.
Sorry I already did my active time.I'm a contractor for the NG now.I just use their network to do my job. :lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts