Sport Bikes banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I just heard about it from a friend,Indian Larry he was in the great biker Build off ,and has contributed alot to the chopper world passed away yesterday. Anyones death isnt necc. let alone a great bike builder,two wheels are two wheels.ride Safe.
www.indianLarry.com

Just noticed it was posted by racer x when he was hurt..
So the story is true..a christ gone bad..:(
R.I.P
(one more post wont hurt )

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Regardless of how irresponsible his actions were that caused him to lose his life, it's always sad to see someone pass. May he rest in peace.

·
Common sense isn't common
986 Posts
Its in General Sportbikes.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
And in the open forums as well

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Who gives a shit? Not everyone has time to read every single post.

·
Registered
317 Posts
lids are your friend.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Fabian said:
Choices!?!?!?!?!?!?
And now you see the results of bad 'choices'. How many times do riders have to see 'the bad choice' to understand they are not inhuman or godlike. ANYONE can fall! So sad to see it happen, over and over...

·
Common sense isn't common
986 Posts
adamf2 said:
Who gives a shit? Not everyone has time to read every single post.

I dont give a shit... Just letting the thread starter know there were other post about it... chill dude.

·
Believe It or Not........
5,344 Posts
Unfortunately, we can't save everybody!?!?!?!?!?!? That talking 'til your blue in the face, I was thru with that a long time ago! Now-a-days, I let people I don't care that much about do what the hell they want! I just try not to be there when the shit goes down!! Does that sound too bad, aw well!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Fabian said:
Unfortunately, we can't save everybody!?!?!?!?!?!? That talking 'til your blue in the face, I was thru with that a long time ago! Now-a-days, I let people I don't care that much about do what the hell they want! I just try not to be there when the shit goes down!! Does that sound too bad, aw well!
Yes, it pretty much states you only give a sheot about yourself and no one else.

I believe it is everyone's responsibility to save anyone they can. How much time does it take out of your daily ritual to offer a bit of wisdom (based on personal experience and/or facts) to another human being when the topic is being discussed or a situation occurs?

Much of society is now leaning towards the idealogy of 'its not my job'. I bet that is what the first person with AIDS said before he began an epidemic! How about when a bystander happens upon your body in the road, yet you are still alive. Well...'its not my job to get him out of the street' and you are on my side of the street ---THUD!

·
i ride sideways
1,525 Posts
Baldman said:
Yes, it pretty much states you only give a sheot about yourself and no one else.

I believe it is everyone's responsibility to save anyone they can. How much time does it take out of your daily ritual to offer a bit of wisdom (based on personal experience and/or facts) to another human being when the topic is being discussed or a situation occurs?

Much of society is now leaning towards the idealogy of 'its not my job'. I bet that is what the first person with AIDS said before he began an epidemic! How about when a bystander happens upon your body in the road, yet you are still alive. Well...'its not my job to get him out of the street' and you are on my side of the street ---THUD!
+1... rip larry

·
Believe It or Not........
5,344 Posts
Can you idiots read?!? How does trying to talk someone out of doing some dumb shit, on a bike or anywhere else, equate to leaving someone's body lying in the road?!?!?

If you wanna argue with someone who's about to ignore the "wisdom" you're trying to share what else can you do without physically restraining him/her?!?!?

As long as you're around, I guess I won't have to get involved cuz' you're gonna save the world....takes a load off my mind!!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Fabian said:
Can you idiots read?!? How does trying to talk someone out of doing some dumb shit, on a bike or anywhere else, equate to leaving someone's body lying in the road?!?!?

If you wanna argue with someone who's about to ignore the "wisdom" you're trying to share what else can you do without physically restraining him/her?!?!?

As long as you're around, I guess I won't have to get involved cuz' you're gonna save the world....takes a load off my mind!!
Its obvious you are the one not reading or comprehending the magnitude of this Topic or what I have posted, thus the reason you do not understand my analogy. One day you will find yourself in a situation you wish someone would have 'told you better', yet you were not informed because of the piss poor attitude you display to others.

*rant off* *unsubscribed* *pm me if you have further arguements to voice*

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
yea its a damn shame...Fabian man i can see where you are comming from....I can tell you that "its not safe bla bla" but if you dont listen or worse YELL at me for being a pain in the ass and a "gear policeman" i get tired of it too......YOU KNOW the reprocussions of your actions guys so PLEASE dont gimmie the bullshit about "go tell the world about saftey" Lets see....HMMM.....motorcycle + Speed + asphalt = injury or death if i hit it with the above mentioned formula ANY idiot KNOWS this, they just choose to ignore their common sense. Do we REALLY have to tell people not to stick a loaded firearm in their mouth?? then why should we have to go around telling people what to do....you know some people actually are OFFENDED when you bring it up...yea thats right OFFENDED.....they say "its MY right to do whatever the hell i want to do and by God i will"....So why bother?? now if i see a guy my age ill tell him "hey guy wheres the lid?? ill show you mine from my 15 mph crash where its badly damaged." this usually gets me the "ahh i know man its just a lil way from home and its damn hot out here..you understand right?" Nothing else i can do....its NOT my job to go around telling people how to live their lives....so i agree with Fabian....I agree though that helmets save lives and should be worn no matter if its a trip to the corner store for a pack of smokes, or if you are driving cross country. Im living proof they save lives....if i hadnt been wearing mine id be dead right now more than once. Ok im done talkin now....RIP Indian Larry your choice cost ya buddy but you'll be missed

1 - 17 of 17 Posts