Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ok here is the deal.. a lot has changed.. My wife is taking her course next week with me but she is going to wait to get her bike .. until she finds a 2002 red and black ninja 500 this fall. That is the bike she wants so i not going to argue.
After some diliberation(sp) I am getting a 2005 black ninja 500. Here is the deal I got bike otd, 3yr extended warrenty, and 1yr free maintainence for 5150$.. I thought this is a pretty good deal.. what do you all think???

I should have pictures sometime next week to post.

AB

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sounds like a good deal to me. How does the black 2005 Ninja look?? I want to get one as well, but the shops around here only have them in blue.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it arrives tonight.. and was in the crate when i went in. So as soon as I can get some pictures I will post them :cool:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Sweet bro, good luck with your new bike. I've got one (05' Black Ninja) FINALLY being shipped in and will be picking it up next week. Picked it up for $4615 otd w/o the extended warranty. Have fun with it man!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Sounds like a great deal to me. Just keep it on two wheels.

·
Sport Tourer
1,729 Posts
I don't have any pics, but the 2005 Ninja 500R looks drop dead sexy. They have one down here at Monterey Power Sports. If only I didn't want a *used* first bike :cry:

·
Registered
394 Posts
I've heard so many good things about the Ninja 500EX. Makes me wanna go out and find someone who owns one so I can try it out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts