Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of getting an alarm system for my bike and was wondering the consensus regarding the types of alarms and how well they work...any feedback good or bad ??

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
I'm pretty sure you wouldn't find any information on this by using the search function......oh wait....

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BurnMyHeartDown said:
I'm pretty sure you wouldn't find any information on this by using the search function......oh wait....
I kind of expected some jackass to make a reference to that....if you don't have anything helpful to say, don't bother w/ your smartass comments :rolleyes

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
I love my Scorpio, although I have the one w/o the paging function. Very easy install, and prob. for some riders who are even less than mechanically inclined. I just wish the kit came w/ more than just one remote; don't most folks have a spare set of keys? That's my only gripe.

·
Registered
43 Posts
CBR Gurlie said:
I kind of expected some jackass to make a reference to that....if you don't have anything helpful to say, don't bother w/ your smartass comments :rolleyes
I think that if you would have searched through the forums you probably could have gleaned the information for yourself. If you already have, than starting your post, "I've looked at _____ and _____ . I would like some of you that already have one of these to tell me what you think about them," would have been a bit better.

Besides being a smartass.. gleaning information for yourself about certain products is infinitely better than taking someone else's word for it. (Maybe take their word as part of the consideration, but not all of it.)

·
Registered
318 Posts
CBR Gurlie said:
:bitchslap Yikes!

I have a Scorpio. Works great, proximity sensor to keep the wanna-be's off your bike, pager, you can set different alarm sounds for each type of alarm, good stuff! You can even get a remote kill switch in case someone takes your bike from you, but for some reason I don't think that will be a problem for you! :eek:nfloor I forget where I got mine right now but if you search...wait, never mind, just kidding, don't hit me......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts