Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just out of curiosity, which is the biggest sportbike/sportstourer. I dont mean engine wise i just mean in size. To me the TLR looks pretty huge but so does the zx 12r. I dont know why but i luv the look of big bikes especially the Tiller. It looks so sexy.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
How about the FJR or the ZRX. Both are big!

Or, for the absolute biggest, a Goldwing. Maybe not a sport tourer, but I've seen people on pure sport bikes get embarrased by them.

·
So Sexy it hurts
687 Posts
Having ridden all the BMW's, a goldwing, a ZX12, a busa, FJR1300 (daytona bike week test ride) and then having owned a TLR & a blackbird, with the blackbird decked out with corbins and all the tour goodies, I can tell you the BIGGEST seems to be the goldwing, then the BMW LT.

A step down from that is the BMW R1200Rt which is a BADASSED bike with NUTS and CRUISE control that you can hop on and ride to alaska at any given time without gettin sore

Next down the list is the Busa...it FEELS huge beneith you and while you're on it, then the Blackbird, then the TLR

Amazingly, the ZX12 feels ALOT smaller than the rest of the bikes I've mentioned.

Being 6'-1" and 250 lbs I NEED a big bike to keep me from looking like a monkey humpin a football on a bike, so I too like em big.

My next bike (on order) is a long bastard..the K1200R but not so "big"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts