Sport Bikes banner

Big sport bike for big guy

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  WhiteDeath 
#1 ·
So right now I am 17 years old and 6'8 250 lb and I have been looking for a sport bike to take to a track, but every bike I try I'm always eating my knees. I have looked at others recommendations and they seem to very so much that I get confused. I'm looking for a sport bike or sport cruiser that I would fit on, preferably not over 900cc. I have a ktm 450 mxc that I am riding right now and that's fun off-road but I need something for on road, for longer rides. If anybody has any recommendations of bikes or mods to make them rideable for me, please let me know.

#3 · (Edited)
I had a 2019 gsxr750 L9 I think was the model anyway I recommend that bike because like you (i'm only 6'4" 230lbs) I am a big guy. The Suzuki came from the factory with adjustable rearsets (several holes to locate the foots pegs) I moved them all the way down and it was nice! I have a R1 now and I bought the rearsets but still can't get them nearly as low as the Suzuki. The kicker is a damn comfortable seat! The 750 gsxr typically has no nannys like abs, traction control, just an old school bike but the power is very manageable if your coming off the 450. I still was able to do 170 down hills so its not bad.

BTW love the avatar fucking sasquatch!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.