what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
don't think it only happens on HDs

Attachments

·
Registered
765 Posts
*pic1* The perfect time for an invisible pothole to appear. :eek: *another dumbass award winner*

*pic2* ...must be on his way to a pool party. Is he signaling for you/photographer to 'do a wheelie'? :D

·
Banned
912 Posts
Time to cut one out of the stupid jean pool!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Never seen a photo like the first one - a whole new level of stupidity. Wonder what it'll take to top that......

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
good Lord! hahahah! the second pic, that guy REALLY needs to put some clothes on. I don't get speedos, do men realize that no matter how sexy their body's might be, it still looks like they are trying to smuggle olives? ikkk!! **knock knock what religion am I?***

·
Registered
905 Posts
f4igrad said:
tell me that first guy isn't on a cell phone!!
hes not. hes resting his head on his hand. in the next pic of that series which wasnt posted, his head was resting on the curb while his torso was resting in the lanes of traffic. they still havent found his legs.

·
Registered
11 Posts
No Brains No headaches! No worries.
Someone on one of their lines wrote, " People are like Slinkys, Kind of stupid but fun to watch fall down stairs every now and again,"
Pic 2 where do think hes keeping his ID?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Ok the first pic... that guy is just insane... if he wants to be that comfortable, then stay home on the lazy-boy.

The other pics...they're just sick.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts