Sport Bikes banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Those were the biggest man-boobs I've ever seen.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
The funniest stuff in the world I think comes from people like this guy who were bored off their ass and honestly had nothing better to do. :lol

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
That was so bad, I stopped it about about the 1 minute mark... :barf

·
Registered
586 Posts
I wanna know how he got the multiple camera angles in there, and why in the hell did he take his shirt off?

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I thought it was sweet.....he liked a girl so much, he did the craziest thing he could think of to get her attention....

:tear:

·
Registered
459 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
I thought it was sweet.....he liked a girl so much, he did the craziest thing he could think of to get her attention....

:tear:
Honestly.. if some dude gave you something like that you would think it was sweet? Yeah right.. I can picture the call already..

Hello?

James?

Yeah..

Dude.. this guy totally gave me this video the other day.. dude was fucking crazy. He taped himself singing Celine Dion and shit.. he had multiple camera angles and he took his shirt off.. that shit was wack!

Really?

Yeah.. I was totally into his man boobs..

no way..

yeah.. I was fucking freaked out dude.. I told him to get the fuck outta here..

holy shit..

so when we going bowling?? :)

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
ibjames said:
Honestly.. if some dude gave you something like that you would think it was sweet? Yeah right.. I can picture the call already..

Hello?

James?

Yeah..

Dude.. this guy totally gave me this video the other day.. dude was fucking crazy. He taped himself singing Celine Dion and shit.. he had multiple camera angles and he took his shirt off.. that shit was wack!

Really?

Yeah.. I was totally into his man boobs..

no way..

yeah.. I was fucking freaked out dude.. I told him to get the fuck outta here..

holy shit..

so when we going bowling?? :)
LOL....yeah, you're right....I'd be skurred....I've been skurred about lesser offenses....

Cj

·
Registered
173 Posts
Holy crap, now I've seen some pretty freaky shit before..... but DAMN! Just get her some flowers and a card nex time my god. :alky

1 - 14 of 14 Posts