Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is your local fireworks whore letting you know the lowdown on tomorrow's fireworks.

"The Piggly Wiggly Big Bang," will take place on Thursday, June 30 at about 10:30 .p.m, weather permitting.

As usual I'm going and everyone that wants to join is invited. I will be at the Kopp's on the corner of 76th and Layton at approx. 8:00pm to get something to eat, etc, etc. Kickstands up by 9:00pm. That will give us plenty of time to ride downtown, find a place to park the bikes, and get to the spot we view them from every year.

As of right now the weather looks to be perfect tomorrow night...no rain!!!

Make a note on your calendar for upcoming dates

7/3/05 - 9:30pm fireworks at the lakefront
7/4/05 - New Berlin fireworks (everyone whose gone in previous years will agree that they are some of the best in town on the 4th)

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Fireworks on a Thursday night. :confused: What's up with that? :dunno

·
Registered
832 Posts
I might have to go check them out tomorrow night :popcorn

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I'm doing the New Berlin Fireworks!

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
funkyninja said:
First night of Summerfest. They do it every year.
Ahhhhh, that makes sense.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
bri i have to work til about 9-915 tomorrow night is there somewhere i can meet you guys at like 930? and i work the 4th til 630 what time are the fireworks at and where abouts in new berlin??

·
Registered
586 Posts
I'll be watching from the summerfest grounds. a few of my buddies and I are heading down on the bikes for the free close parking and also being on the bike prevents me from spending all my money on beer.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump...for some fireworks!

·
Registered
508 Posts
I'm taking my bike back today, and take it in again next Tuesday. Dealer still has not looked at my bike btw... still don't know if its the valve seals or not.

Anyway, I'm up for some riding!

·
I like white pants
865 Posts
dorao said:
I'm taking my bike back today, and take it in again next Tuesday. Dealer still has not looked at my bike btw... still don't know if its the valve seals or not.

Anyway, I'm up for some riding!
That's frikken retarded. . .I'd be pissed

·
Registered
832 Posts
Moses said:
This is your local fireworks whore letting you know the lowdown on tomorrow's fireworks.

"The Piggly Wiggly Big Bang," will take place on Thursday, June 30 at about 10:30 .p.m, weather permitting.

As usual I'm going and everyone that wants to join is invited. I will be at the Kopp's on the corner of 76th and Layton at approx. 8:00pm to get something to eat, etc, etc. Kickstands up by 9:00pm. That will give us plenty of time to ride downtown, find a place to park the bikes, and get to the spot we view them from every year.
So how is the traffic on the way there and parking?? I hate sitting on the bike for long periods of time and not moving (damn road rage)

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
Where is "the place" where you guys watch from. I am planning on going tonight, but I will be a Jazz in the Park until 9:30 or so. Maybe I can meet up with you guys and gals. If not, thats okay.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Not to steal your thunder, brian, but if anyone wants to ride with us to Summerfest this evening, we are meeting at the PDQ gas station at HWY 83 and I-94 at 7:45pm tonight.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
VTEC_EATER said:
Where is "the place" where you guys watch from. I am planning on going tonight, but I will be a Jazz in the Park until 9:30 or so. Maybe I can meet up with you guys and gals. If not, thats okay.
Unless it changes, we will be in the parking lot along the lakefront right in front of the War Memorial. I think that's where we were for the Big Bang last year. Tom, I'll call you when we get down there, shortly after 9:30pm.

Snoflk, the drive down there and the parking aren't that bad. The fireworks on the 3rd...that's a different story!

·
I like white pants
865 Posts
Damn those fireworks were lame. . .probably would have been 10 times better to be closer.

Are you a self proclaimed whore or what? :eek:nfloor

1 - 20 of 34 Posts