Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Yeah, we will meet up at BFS then go our own way like every Wednesday...

·
Registered
266 Posts
Decent ride tonight for the part that i was there. I was in the back and some of the guys were getting a little ancy (sp). but it was all good. I was having clutch issues since we left BFS so i left early. It was nice meeting most of you.

Hopefully i can make it out to more of the rides you guys set up.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Sorry I missed out... prior engagements..

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
R1CK said:
All good except the stinky stop by the lakefront.PeeeeeeeeeeeUuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

SORRY........i shall never eat taco bell and let you ride behind me again....

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
incognito0160, thanks for the update...Davisa and I were wondering where we lost you or where you decided to split off because I remember you telling me earlier in the night you might take off at one point.

OK, besides the traffic in Shorewood, CJ's taco bell flatulation...LOL, and, all I'll say is, I hate to seen anyone go down...it was a pretty good night even though I was mistaken and thought we were going out west.

Mike/CJ, was Justin doing OK when you got to CJ's house and after his adrenaline level went down? Hopefully things are only cosmetic and not any worse...besides the front rim. Since he's not on SBN, Mike/Andy please pass this onto Justin...I don't know if it'll fit or not (929 vs F4i), but if he wants to replace his exhaust, he's welcome to the stock exhaust from my F4i...and of course any else that I can assist in.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Moses said:
incognito0160, thanks for the update...Davisa and I were wondering where we lost you or where you decided to split off because I remember you telling me earlier in the night you might take off at one point.

OK, besides the traffic in Shorewood, CJ's taco bell flatulation...LOL, and, all I'll say is, I hate to seen anyone go down...it was a pretty good night even though I was mistaken and thought we were going out west.

Mike/CJ, was Justin doing OK when you got to CJ's house and after his adrenaline level went down? Hopefully things are only cosmetic and not any worse...besides the front rim. Since he's not on SBN, Mike/Andy please pass this onto Justin...I don't know if it'll fit or not (929 vs F4i), but if he wants to replace his exhaust, he's welcome to the stock exhaust from my F4i...and of course any else that I can assist in.
He was fine, just was a little miffed that he went down but happy that the bike wasn't worse and that he didn't get hurt.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Jokertlr said:
He was fine, just was a little miffed that he went down but happy that the bike wasn't worse and that he didn't get hurt.

What he said. :headbang

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
A little history, please...

What's BFS?

Sorry - it's my first day...

Cheers - Todd

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Murf99 said:
A little history, please...

What's BFS?

Sorry - it's my first day...

Cheers - Todd
Todd, welcome :twofinger

BFS = Brookfield Square

We meet up at the park and ride between Sears and Toys R Us at Brookfield Square Mall every Wednesday for bike night. Everyone starts to arrive at around 7 - 7:30pm. We shoot the shit for a while waiting for everyone to show up and then roll out at around 8:00pm (lately it's been a bit later...8:15pm). A number of us usually get there around 7pm and meet at the Food Court to get a bite to eat before riding.

It's usually a last minute decision where we ride to...be it out west towards Pewaukee/Waukesha, the lakefront, north towards Shorewood, and sometimes a street in an industrial park which will remain unnamed.

Usually there are around 80 - 100 bikes that meet up. The SBN group usually goes our own way once the masses have already taken off, not only is it safer but we stick together and watch out for our own.

That's BFS in a nutshell.

·
Jerk
990 Posts
Best way to find the SBN people is to notice the group that stays behind a few minutes when it sems like everyone roars out to the gas station. Also, they tend to be the ones wearing riding gear and helmets, not bandanas and designer sunglasses.

Tom.

·
Registered
74 Posts
found you guys... but you rode toooooo slow. I was doing the speed limit waiting for you to catch up on the way out of town. Poof, you all dissappeared. Joker was with me for a wee bit, and he waited @ the stoplight for everybody... we lost ya.

Good to meet you guys. see some of you next week, I'm sure.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts