Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I have to run out to Don & roys for a part that came in so i'll be in the area. anyone else wanna go for a ride after bfs?

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Wednesday BFS: This should be a given.

Anyone else planning on being at BFS (Brookfield Square) tonight? The rain that is forecasted for tonight isn't supposed to be here until after midnight.

I should be at OUR normal spot (the food court) between 7:15 - 7:30pm and then heading off to the (Sears) park and ride shortly after 7:30pm.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the last time I was at BFS we took a ride into the city a little bit. You can break off anytime you want, so if we start goin the opposite direction you need to go you can just head ur own way.

i'll be at the food court around 7.15er brian, be lookin for me.

Derek

·
Professional Mixologist
479 Posts
I won't

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
In.

Look for the Gixxer. Ill be posing next to it.

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
Hey this pic turned out pretty good for a 2 second shutter speed.

And you all thought I was going to get run over taking it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
VTEC_EATER said:
And you all thought I was going to get run over taking it.
No, I just thought it looked funnier than hell you kneeling trying to take a picture with your camera on the ground.

Nice ride guys (the six of us)! That was the first time I was on some of those roads, but so much for Mike telling us to take it easy and to watch out for rocks. Now all I've gotta do is wash off all those green bugs after riding thru the huge swarm of them after that first left turn.

It was also really nice to meet a new person...Adam (aka netboog).

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
I didn't get done target shooting until after 7, and then the wife had cooked up some stirfry (I'd thought she wasn't going to be home until later...).

Ah well, one of these weeks.

·
Registered
444 Posts
thinkin bout it.. but doubtful..

·
Registered
504 Posts
netboog said:
Evening of June 15th. . . .Anyone going out there on this cloudy crap ass day? If so I'm up for a ride!
I dont have a Rain Suit ! But if it stops , I may be there ............

1 - 18 of 18 Posts