Sport Bikes banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all...been a member for a while but don't really like posting until I saw this! I have had experiences with foster rad. For my 05 600rr I actually physically went to pick the exhaust at his "lab" in queens! Anyway met the guy up and seemed like a decent person...then I realized he still charged me the cost of shipping. Yeah my fault (too excited about the exhaust)

so anyway last year I picked up an 07 rr...called up foster and he said he had one left and he would ship it...so a few days go by and I'm wondering what happened. I call them and I'm told the exhaust was damaged by UPS and it got sent back to the warehouse! I checked the tracking and it said the item was never even sent to UPS!

Immediately I called him up again and I got the run around! Thank god for Amex cuz I called and told them to cancel payment...

Anyway it was finally relieved and I got the exhaust from some store in the mid west for 200 cheaper! I feel as though foster was trying to screw me after all the back and forth! Again I am a bit mixed because 1st time was an okay experience and second time was really crappy!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I think Foster RAD was going through some tough times last year ,as alot of companies were and easy to understand, but the dishonest manner in which they chose to deal with people is not the way to conduct buisness.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #44 (Edited)
I haven't seen any credit card receipts or documents as requested in the 2nd post yet by the company in question. Did I miss something?
These types of replies get a chuckle out of me. You read several independant posts from members across the WORLD (take a look even some poor guy in Russia got screwed!) who don't know each other saying the same thing about the same vendor that screwed them or is dishonest and yet you ask for more proof? WTF? Are you anoher alias for Robert Foster?!?!

We are doing this to warn other folks of the potential headaches they may encounter w/ this vendor. We are doing this to try and help out as we all have taken our own steps to rectify our own specific problems. If you don't want to believe these vast and separate testimonials then by all means take the risk and do business with the suspect vendors. Just don't come crying back and saying you should've taken the warnings when you do get screwed....How does the old saying go? "You can lead a horse to water but....."

Hey Rev911 - pls do tell what was his "lab" is really like? Is the guy running the business out of his apartment?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I registered just to add the following information:

If you want to reach him, you can find him at:

Foster RAD
224-24 Union Turnpike
Suite 2B
Oakland Gardens, New York 11364
United States

I'm just posting this because I really wanted to buy an exhaust for my VFR800A, but it turns out that there are so many poor reviews of his business, that I will stay away. As a thanks for the heads up all, I provide you his full mailing address so you can reach him more easily for your refunds.

Cheers

41 - 45 of 45 Posts