Sport Bikes banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked my new sv 650 and waiting for the seat to soften up. What are the alternate seat options and what are your opinions. I saw that zook has a gel seat available too wondering if anyone has any thoughts thanks!

·
NO LAG !!!
1,255 Posts
I know that Corbin makes them. If it's anything like their other great products then I would assume that it would be sufficient. I personally like their seats but, don't own one being that I get custom seats made.

·
Registered
114 Posts
RENEGADE17 said:
Just picked my new sv 650 and waiting for the seat to soften up. What are the alternate seat options and what are your opinions. I saw that zook has a gel seat available too wondering if anyone has any thoughts thanks!
Sargeant seats makes one for the SV, I got a custom made seat from Rick Mayer, his brother makes one also, Bill Mayer.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
my hubby cut out the middle of my seat and put in a section of a memory foam pillow. It takes a little bit to get it just right, but in the end I love it.. it is much more comfy.. long rides are no longer an issue with the custom seat.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Corbin, Sargeant, and Suzuki all make seats for the SV. Suzuki's is a gel seat, and from what I've heard, aren't all that great.

Corbin's are great (got one on my f4i).

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
I have the SV logo Gel seat. It is nice but it holds heat in the summer. It is certainly more comfortable then the stock.

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
SloppyJoseph said:
Kneedraggin did you mean heat?

Yes. I think I was hungry at the time. :eek:nfloor I have also found myself typing something and Zan (wife) will say something and I will type that so there is no telling. :rolleyes

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
kneedraggin650s said:
Yes. I think I was hungry at the time. :eek:nfloor I have also found myself typing something and Zan (wife) will say something and I will type that so there is no telling. :rolleyes
Your wife's name is Zan? Is that short for something?

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Spike said:
Your wife's name is Zan? Is that short for something?
Suzanne. Not sure where she got the shortened version.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts