Sport Bikes banner

61 - 80 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
It's in the works. :) My sister keeps reminding me "we have an AMA-spec road course now, you should come down and visit us!!"... up to then (when NOLA was built) she hated me being on a sportbike doing trackdays, lol.

Trying to convince the group I came down with to go to NOLA next season, but Barber is absolutely amazing if you haven't been. Reminds me of Infineon as far as technical aspects: blind entries & apexes, elevation changes, hairpin, esses, carousel....

-Christian

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
^Looking good, dude!

Just a couple of the ones my wife got of me this past weekend. Saturday was gorgeous. Never changed the Q2s from last year (and being an unheated garage with single digit degree days during winter), so was very timid the first few sessions given my last time on this bike on a track didn't end so well.

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
Looking nice yourself! I need to get out to Barber sometime, but I'm buying a new suit and getting a race license within the next few months, so that will be fund limiting :p

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hehehe...I recognize a couple of the shots from NJMP.
I shot lots of NESBA, Sportbike Track Time, and Tony's Track Days events there as the official photographer...(Event Photo Now). If you rode there with one of those clubs in 2009, 10, 11, I probably have photos of you somewhere! :D

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Favorite 5 shots of the '13 season:

April (NESBA trackday)-Barber MSP

May (ZARS trackday)Road America

June (CRA New Rider Race weekend)-BIR

June (ZARS trackday)-BIR

July (ZARS trackday)-BIR

Making some improvements over the offseason to my body, mind, and bike to see where 2014 takes me skill-wise. Looking forward to next season!

-Christian

61 - 80 of 81 Posts