Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I"ve been going into a few shops in Eugene and Salem and they are good, But I'm trying to find some really good sportbike shops with lots of gear and accessories. Any suggestions? Heck, Washington or Nor Cal isn"t out of the question for a good trip.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Have you called Motocorsa and Bob Lamphere's in Portland? I assume you've been to Cyclesports?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea I went to cyclesports and it's a beautiful shop. Both Eugene and Salem have a good selection but no Yamaha sportbike bike stuff at the Salem store. I want to find sportbike acessories and stuff and I haven't found much yet.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Cyclegear in Portland has tons of stuff but they don't sell bikes, just accessories. Great store.

·
Street Warrior
143 Posts
Cyclegear in Salem is cool... they are on Lancaster near the mall.

cyclegear.com

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank's, I checked out cyclegears web site and that looks great. I'm definantly going to check that shop out. Hey orFZ6rider, just wondering if thats wolf creek in your avitar shot or something else around here?

·
Registered
28 Posts
turrick said:
I"ve been going into a few shops in Eugene and Salem and they are good, But I'm trying to find some really good sportbike shops with lots of gear and accessories. Any suggestions? Heck, Washington or Nor Cal isn"t out of the question for a good trip.
Well I'm up here in the Portland/Vancouver area and I just applied to this place called ProCaliber and they have pretty much everything... The one in Vancouver has Kawasaki and Suzuki and the one in Longview has Honda and Yamaha... Anyways they also have a lot of gear selections as well... Also parts and all that other good stuff... Oh yeah and if you want you can take a look at their website www.procaliber.com great stuff there too... Hope you enjoy!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts