Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am board out of my mind when its raining and I can't ride so I wanna go buy a sportbike game. Anyone here can recommend a good one? I have a powerful comp with good vid card so I can handle any games that are out.

Thx in adnvanced.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I used to love the game Moto Racer but its an oldy. I never could get the hang of Superbike but it usually gets some kick ass reviews.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Aparently GP500 is good, but the only version i can find for D/L is spanish. If you find an English version gimme a holla please! ;)

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Moto GP2 has really nice graphics, but the gameplay gets old kinda fast.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Get an Xbox and get MotoGP, Xbox's are real cheap nowadays, and have excellent GFX.

·
Registered
731 Posts
why get an xbox to get a game which is out for pc too but only better.

Dohnjoe, I've been there, have been that bored, searched, didn't find any thing and went back for real riding.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Get motogp 3 I got them all this is the best by far. It got a ton of fanticy tracks.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I can't suggest any new games, but my favorite motorcycle racing game is definitely Road Rash. You'd race 14 other riders and you'd get to use chains, bottles, pipes, to knock the other riders off their bike.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I went for a ride for a bit but scared to get to far from home because it looks like its going to poor cats and dogs any minut now.. its like 29 degrees and very humid with dark sky. I don't want to get trapped in the rain and have to wash the bike for 2 hours to get it back to my showroom condition.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My fav biking game is really old. Its called SBK...its the first edition of the series of games released by EA. Although the graphics aren't as high end as the ones today (this game came out in 99 i guess), but the physics models are insane, and this game has really helped me tremendously with my racing lines as well. Its kinda tough to get used to especially with manual shifting, but is insane fun..!!

·
Registered
223 Posts
why get an xbox to get a game which is out for pc too but only better
Because with the Xbox version, its analogue, meaning roll-ons coming out of corners etc. Keyboard and mouse suck for gaming IMO.

I can't suggest any new games, but my favorite motorcycle racing game is definitely Road Rash. You'd race 14 other riders and you'd get to use chains, bottles, pipes, to knock the other riders off their bike.
That game kicked ass, had the Road Rash 3 for the Sega Mega Drive, Road rash 3D and Road Rash jailbreak for the PS1, what a GREAT series of games. Sadly i sold the PS1 versions, which i want back. :headbang

·
Banned
25 Posts
MaxPower said:
I used to play that on sega genesis and it was the bomb!! Is it on xbox or ps2 now?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts