Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am wondering what everyone does to fix their F4i's headlight. i have been riding with the high beams on all the time, but i get flashed a little bit. i am just wondering what otehrs do to remedy honda's screwup

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
I can't recall for sure, are you saying the F4i's have one headlight on with lowbeam and both on with highbeam? Whats wrong with that? Also I see you are in the PacNW, if that means WA I know there it is legal to ride with your high beam on during hours of daylight, so who cares if a few people flash you, at least they see you.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Bagged,
If you're talking about using your high beams during the day time and they are flashing you, then they see you!!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
point the high beam down a little. have someone stand across the street on there knees. the top screw moves it up & down. move it down until it look the same as the outher, but you wont have a hi-beam up ahead. but it looks better.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I use one of the modulators to pluse the Hi-beam light. It gets everyone out of the way quick :lol

·
Resident Gun Nut
1,092 Posts
if it's day time, my highbeams are on. frank is right, if they're flashing their lights at you, they see you!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
F*ck 'em leave the brights on. They are not that bright in daylight and who cares what people in SUVs and trucks (most people in the Pac NW) think since they blind every car on the road at night. Trust me, you're not going to blind anyone in the middle of the freakin day. Unfortunately, if the cagers could drive in the first place we wouldn't have to do this...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts